Reviews for why do you care?
RemyxZer0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Damn people trying to change other people. Annoying aint it? It's good, its a poem, its a good poem.
JaneDoe a.ka. invisible teen chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Again, this is really awsome. I can completely understand where you're coming from with this poem and really like how you wrote it.
Diane Lynn chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I love how you use repitition in this poem, almost like a chorus (I suspect that when you uploaded this, your paragraphs got messed up. I hate that, if anyone knows how to fix this can you let me know?). It really drives the point home, like a song.
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Great poem...very well written...and yes, Tamora Pierce rules...ever read the Trickster series?

Joe Asher
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
bah, sounds exactly like my ex-boyfriend. mou, i hate when ppl try to make you into something you're not. you captured that feeling really well - good job!
JackOfSpades chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
hello again, its me. another strong piece, i must say. short and to the point, and i like the repetion of questions. keep at it. - dave
fake-smiles-n-masks chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
hey, i like this. Don't Change For Anyone! Yeah Buddy! Great Job! Thanx for the review!) smilingface
celentia-changingacconts chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
this peom is good it's really personal. so many men are pigs! but like in my poem men we still like them for some my poems are based on men who i have dated. im working on a new one called lumberjack. maybe you could rewiew it?keep it up.
In Search of Sunrise chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
yours isn't bad either! I really liked the emotions set in this poem haha..thanks for your review on mine too and for adding me haha...i guess it doesn't matter whether you're a good poet or not...it's just when you have that mood and emotion...the words will come keep writing more!

DW
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Heartfelt and honest. I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.