Reviews for Child of the Silver Path: Book One
Scared Loveless chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Nice story. I hope to read much more of it in the near future. You have made an interesting background for these characters, and I can't wait to see how the plot works out.

George
Soul's Eclipse chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
Good story so far...not sure if I actually like Tash or not - a girl who's the epitome of naivety does not settle well witht the likes of me. Anyways, update soon!
S. E. K. Arouet chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
this is an exceedingly interesting concept and plot. i would love to see it continue! continue the great job!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
surprisingly this story's pretty good so u cant stop there!
Kairon K'sen chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
Hey, This is great stuff! Hopefully I won't have to wait long for the next installment!

-Derek
love-of-words chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Review. Please, I'm begging you. I'm dying here. All I want you to do is review
Shadow E. Katt chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
That's definitely an overreaction from that awfully odd man. :P nevertheless, another great chapter!
living sage chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
I love your story. the plot and all is coming along bery nicely. i cant wait to see where you go with this! Keep writing!
Lorok chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
That was good, and a bit odd. And ya... Not your best either but wtver. Also why did it take yo uso long to update?
arachibutyrophobia chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
::shakes head:: no, no. don't forget Zao! lol, i've always been a sucker for green eyes. one thing... "I get tongue tied when people try to hit on me." - i'm not sure how you are with the language, but the term 'hit on' seems kinda, i dunno, modern. *shrugs* but perhaps you meant for slang to be the same. update!i
Heatherika chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
this story is so awesome! you write very well and i think the ideas in this story are amazing. you should update soon!
Estavillo chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Keep up the wonderful work! )
Raomina chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
Haha, their relationship's progressing! Shayde sounds so sweet and innocent, no wonder he got bullied in Dregh. Nevertheless, how big is each clan? Is the number of members around the same, or does it depend on their 'personality'? Coz in this chapter, you said that both men and women got dragons when they turned 17, so if there are alot of Dreghs, there has to be alot of dragons, which makes it awfully hard to hide in a mountain. But I'm just saying that because the stereotypical gigantic dragon image is embedded in my mind. The dragons have magical powers, right? So can they cloak themselves or make themselves smaller, or stuff like that?

Ok, I don't know why I'm so interested in how the dragons accommodate themselves. Perhaps coz it's fantasy and everyone can make it the way they want it.

Anyway, the plot of this story is really developing and I really enjoyed reading this chapter.
katt's got your tongue chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Very interesting. This is an eyecatching story. I'm not surprised how Shayde reacted when Zao was hitting on Tash. Keep updating.
katt's got your tongue chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Tash is a perky one indeed. great story
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »