Reviews for Jenny
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
another really good poem if i wrote something about my mom i dont no if it would be very good so you are better then me on that subject
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Descriptively unique. A strong relationship with frank dialogue binding a lasting love shines from this piece. You are all blessed to care honestly for each other. Nicely done—I especially savored the bitter sweet taste of raising and loving,—while life takes its measure in replacing us. manuel.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow, this is a great poem, touching but sad, brings an emotions I can't remember the name of... wonderful. It may not seem original but I think it actully is quite an original topic, I haven't seen much in the way at all of poems written for or about people's mothers. Pulled off well, this poem is thankee alot for your review for my dragon poem, I was born in the year of the snake s. I appreciate all reviews so thankee heaps!
silverbluu chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
woa.. this is one of those poems that at the end you go "wow thats deep" which is cool, keep writing
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
ah, lovely and touching poem. seems very personal :)
Munchin chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
um.. WOW. this is amazing. you have such a wonderful story-telling voice. I think I could sit by you and listen for hours on end. it is really amazing. this piece. this so different. It expresses SO much within itself. it is in one word AMAZING.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This is a beautiful poem - very interesting lines; every line has its own meaning. Well done.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
very nice and thanks for your review
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
So powerful. It doesn't always have to be the most original theme in the world - whatever is most meaningful to you. So much symbolism and deeper meanings...
randomunknown chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Have to admit I didn't completely understand it all, but thats all my fault and I love this anyway! Really honest and full of emotion.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
this is touching and at the same time sad. I think you did very well mixing the emotions and explaining deeply. great work!

~Sorrow~