Reviews for A Broken Wing
Herminia chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
That was really good! If I may make a suggestion, I would suggest that you describe the woman's feelings and emotions. Make the reader actually feel sympathy for the woman.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
as far as suggestions go, i'd say just fix the sentences a bit. Sometimes the sentences go a little bit longer then they have to, and with a little editing you can perhaps shorten it a bit. That being said, A longer story would also be appreciated. Go into her past, talk about WHY she was happy with him before, or what caused him to snap at her like a drunken moron.

It was a good story, A lot of emotions running at the same time, just a little bit of tweaking and it'll be great!

Peace and Chicken Grease
P. Belle chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Awh, that's quiet is a short story, right? It'd probably make a good long story, too, though, I bet!All you'd have to do is make long chapters that include her past, perhaps how they met, and more on situations that occure. Lead up to the climax of her deciding to fight back, and then follow with the rest of the events. I'd be a really good novel.

Still, you're a good author!Love, Paige