Reviews for lulled in
SinCorazon chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
"She shakes her head and presses a salted kiss to my lips" - I loved that part, siren and all. It ties in together.

This really is beautiful.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
erotic and fun, heh, for some reason the only thing i can think of for this is tasty...

i dont even know

it's good though, excellent job
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I love this. I won't even begin to talk about your talent, the mystery and simplicity of this that makes it so powerful...talent in this particular case is to write half a page and create a whole world of storylines and possiblities in the readers head...making the reader wish they knew more about both characters, how they'd gotten there and why...simply amazing! Love,Mia
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
You have such an ethereal quality about your work. Your words are so natural that I can almost see them sprout from the ground like veins and curl into flowers and plants. You have a sense of polished-ness that I wish I had, all of my work is so hectic and it's always so alive and ever changing.

Juliet.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
omfg, that is amazing. truly, absolutely, dazzlingly amazing. but sad, too, in a way that haunts for hours afterword.
rocaddict chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Interesting... looking over some of your poetry, you have this really interesting way of choosing words and symbols jsut right so that you don't need to write something long and verbose. I like this one a lot... I can't figure out why. But, it's still good.
shinco chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow... VERY mysterious indeed (I read a review, lol)! The imagery is phenominal!... I spelled that right, right? lol Very beautifully written! You're EXTREMELY good at imagery! I liked this! _
white-clouds chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Beautiful. Mysterious. Man, you're great!
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
[this review is not for the story]as for the review you sent me aneglus . noir :wow, i'm just shocked that you actually think i'm worthy enough to continue( or add on to) your work...i definetly did not expect that, to tell you the truth. and i'm not sure if i would do a good job in continuing the poem anyway, what with my 'different' style and everything. and maybe just maybe, i am a tinsy-bit afraid *chuckles nurveously*(not of failing(whatever that is), really, of myself, if that makes any sense. i am quite an unpredictable person, who knows what i'll come up with), but you know what, i think i'm going to try it out...you never know what can happen. so i am now officially thinking of nothing but that poem, and continuing it until i can add on to it, somehow. just don't expect anything perfect or marvelworthy, and it might take a few days. inspiration doesn't always hit like a lighting bolt you know, and even so, lighting doesn't come with rain too often these days. one question: should i post it on my account? i guess i should, don't worry *laughs* i'll give you lots of credit! thanks! -devil's poodle
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
words can't describe how eerily beautiful this is to me. i had a constant image in my head of what was going on. you're truely gifted. keep writing!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
wow. i don't really get it but it's very well written. well done!
hidden.secret chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Bloody hell. This is awesome. I do believe that I have reviewed this before but you've changed it, or so it seems. The change was good. This is remarkably awesome. I fucking love this. Lol. Great job!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
very hauntingly beautiful. This was written like a poem, and like a poem it flows very well and just draws u in. beautiful work!
account not in use chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Oh, my goodness...That was intensely beautiful, crafted with such desparation, such beautiful imagery, choppy moments that screamed out at you, and it all blended together so well! And thanks for your review!
addie pray chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This was beautiful. I'm kinda scrambling for a good, constructive review and coming up short. I loved this, it's like translyvanian hypnotism. Gorgeous.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »