Reviews for Keep a Hand On Your Dream
Ayushmati Menaka chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Well written, just like your other stories. Although there are a few spelling mistakes, it was all pretty good.
LazyDaze06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
this seems like it'll be a good story. kinda slow, but hopefully i'll get into it.
intenseobscene chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
take your time with the next chapter, a little suspense never killed anyone...;

i seriously cant wait for the next update!

this one has a lot of potential, keep it up!
Harry Potter's Lover chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
that was really good. it has a lot to build onto. keep writing.
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I just started reading this and I was drawn in. You are an amazing writer. Telling us little details without revealing everything...that is great storytelling. Nice job!
Jany chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
4.0 average... i figured its really good, but how good is that? the best u can get?anyway.. so far i like it... I dun kno wot more to say since it wasnt very long... anyways.. i have to go.. my brother wants the computer..

Jany
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Sounds like a good story. Update soon after Seeing Through Tears, which is also really good!
Lady Black Cat IV chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
good so far... try and throw in an unexpected thing... like a boy... *grins*
tickle-me-pretty15 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This was ewally good well can't wait to you update... toodles

tickles!
Sea of Ideas chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I wish more stories at FP took the "interpretive" format you've stated guides this one. Good literature, in my opinion, refrains from explaining itself or its characters. I love being introduced to a character through actions and even more, through dialogue instead of an internal monologue of introduction. Kudos to you for doing this for your assignment!

C
joank chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I like. Keep going. It looks like a good start with potential.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
A new story...so it is... and a bit different from the normal ones. interesting, and not toally sure where its going, but hey, keep me on my toes, huh? lol. good luck w/ STT
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
It's really good. The only problem with interpretive literature is that is can very really slow and hard to follow at times but it seems that yours is interesting I can't wait to read more.