Reviews for Snow Child
nothere3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
So... this isn't like boy/girl kissing. I sense that it's more of a parent/child relationship you're getting into. Otherwise that'd be just creepy...
nothere3 chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
I finally read it all! Did she die? There's something I'm not really getting that transitions from the two of them together to him being apart from her.
Miss-Nina chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
I luv luv luv your writing, Chobi! I can relate to every feeling you describe. Like the cold air, and the emptiness I sometimes feel. You make the story really engrossing and intersting, when really not much is happening. When you write, I can feel what he is feeling, too. You are AwESoMe! PHWEE! I got a mention. Bows, thanks. Oh, and how do you know so much about the editors and writers and stuffs? I dont know that. (But then again, I'm 12. T_T ) I lurv yur story! update!

luv little sis,aina-chan

PS: Sorry you weren't on my favorites list for so long! I didn't realize. Jeez, I'm an idiot. lol, anyways until next time!

nina
Miss-Nina chapter 6 . 12/18/2005
_ Yay! You updated! I loved the chapter. I like the way you describe things. It's a really nice and safisticated way of writing, Chobi-Chan. (Better then anything I can do.) I can't wait for the update! Did I miss something or did Yukiko just disapear? Anyways, your story is luvly!

Miss-Nina chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
WHA? Yukiko's gone? The end left me all puzzled! But still, wonderful chapter. I was readinig your profile and I think that you CAN get it published.

But for something to work on, when you do quotes, there whould be a space between the sentance before and the quoted sentance.

Bad Example- She dropped the bag."oh no." It makes it face the wrong way. The stupid computers are so confusing.

Good Example- She dropped the bag. "oh no."

Anyways, beautiful chapter. I want to see the next chapter up really really soon, okay? Pwez...?

Miss-Nina chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
Another beautiful chapter, Chobi. I think you're a really good writer and your stories are relaxing and easy to understand.

Miss-Nina chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
Oh no! Did she die...? You left a very mysterious end to this chapter, Chobi. I really like the story so far. Its a fav

Sorry I haven't read in a while. I remember the story and came back. Poor Yukiko, abused. I feel her pain.

Miss-Nina chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Aw, and I thought she was a sweet little girl. Darn brat! What a little... don't want to say it...

Anyways, besides that, I love it!

MN
Miss-Nina chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wonderful! But what a sad story. Sort of a stupid little girl, eh? Sits for 6 ours when its snowing out at night?

I really luv the details. Eiri kind of reminded me of Johnny Depp's role in "The Secret Window."

Great. I'll be back for 2.

Mn
chubrock chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
very good abuser i loved it i loved put more up so i can read it
Chell-o Bodello chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Aw ... Yukiko is so CUTE! And I love this story so far. Plus, the foreshadowing at the beginning and ending of the chapters have lead me to believe that something might happen ... *GASP* PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE continue soon!

Lunchi
kekemapa chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
AWESOME CHAPTER! D
BunnySnogger chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
The story is improving with every chapter. Is Eiri becominging a softy? Oh la la. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BunnySnogger chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
You've got me sitting on the edge of my seat in suspense, Chobi. Your grammer is a lot better in this chapter than the first one. The plot is smoothly moving along and I can't wait to see what I happens.
BunnySnogger chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
The idea of Eiri being anyone's father is very scary. I wonder what happened to Yukiko...guess I'll find out later.