Reviews for Pha'dora: Green Eye, Blind Eye
Alexis Kent chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
I confess that this chapter wasn't entirely...enjoyable? Nichara's selfishness and apathy towards her sister is a bit of a turn-off. I understand that main characters ought not to always be perfect; it makes them more realistic. But Hannah in the other story seemed a bit wrapped up in herself, and Nichara's worse. I hope that you'll develop her more as the story goes on-make her less of the martyr sort. Oftentimes writers seem to think that they can make their character likeable by making them undergo struggle, but they should have *some* redeeming virtues at least.

I hope I don't sound too negative. This is still a marvelous story; I just hope you make her a bit more personal to the reader.
Alexis Kent chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aha, looks like I'll be addicted to your writing now...at any rate, another promising start. However, there's one thing I'm a bit confused on-why did Nichara push Talitha down the stairs as a young girl? Perhaps there was a subtlety I overlooked...?
BWeep chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
This is a very interesting write more.
Sangheili Snap chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
IF this story has more chapters. It has extremely high hopes of becoming a novel or a short story.
mcatt chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
very interesting
Sangheili Snap chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
Poor Nichara she has such unseemly problems in her life. I hope it gets better for her somehow...
BellaMusa chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
Amazing story. It has a lot of drive and potential. However, it might be a little easier to understand if you'd explain the whole deal with "green eyes", who "they" are, and why "they" want to kill Cedric. As I said though, it's an amazing story. Keep up the great work!
Eyetk chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Cheers! Sorry for not reviewing this earlier-it deserved it. Er, anyways.

I thought it was quite lovely-and I feel so sorry that Nichara has to lose her hair. I happen to love my hair (it's my one good physical trait, so..), and I would -hate- to have to do that to it.

Hmm...CCs...

Just one! The amosity between Nichara and Talitha is a bit weird. I mean, it could make sense, except I don't really understand why it's there-so it's a bit of a shock when you find out that it was Nichara who pushed her sister down the stairs. What's the history behind that? Explanations needed! Especially because at first, Talitha doesn't seem to hate her sister...

Well, anyways, something to think about. Cheerio!
Charm Scales chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
Wow yet another brilliant chapter! And yet another character all fear! And the children become closer in a sense. Keep up the good work!
Charm Scales chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
YEs and update! THis is great. A motherly evil and a young brat. Kinda brings back memories! I can't what to see what more trials Nichara has keep it up!
Bek chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
I like this, but I have a criticism. Nichara seems too cold for a girl of only ten.
tabiscus chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
this is pretty cool, and I liked your last chapter. Keep up the good work!
Charm Scales chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
YEah it is Nachara's new home... Cerdic is certainly mean... Update soon it seemed so short to me... I need more.
SoullessDevil chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
this is my first read and i like it very much! quickly write more... please?
Charm Scales chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
wow its still so very weird I love your style im glad you updated ,
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »