Reviews for I'm Smart
Gatha chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
this sounds like me every fall. i get manically depressed and wonder why i bother living, mostly because my friends aren't all that...friend like. they're kind of absent. then i just remember in a few years i could have a daughter and i never have to see those selfish, absent, untrustworthy people ever , can you tell why i've been so silent lately? anywho, all cynism aside, it's true that the more pain you can work out on your own the stronger and more determined you become. having friends to talk to is good, but if you rely on them too much then the pain simply turns you into a - for lack of a better word - pity whore, and your friends find themselves being used and abandon you. and just so you know, you're pretty smart from what i've seen. but don't take my word for it, you know yourself far better than i you. if you can meet your own gaze in the mirror, you know you're doing alright
purrow chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
not to freak you out but humans inadvertently eat an average of eight spiders per year, usually in our .
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
awesomeguess what? im in 2 pictures in the year book, one is of me and u know what? i look stupid in !later,Mal
Sarah Crewe chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I liked both of the poems... I like the witticism in this one and I can see how you've grown, but I can relate to the first one for being my very loyal reviewer :)To answer your ?'s... no I don't sing... well, not for anyone or anything. i just like writing songs for the sake of writing them. sort of like a writing thing. but the melody for this one goes EDBC X4, GFEDCDCDC for the verses; GFE EFED X2, CDEFED CDEFEDEF for the refrain; and then the bridge is high-ish. I guess i would put it under pop... anyway I am going to go check out more of your stories; the reviewer wasn't working earlier when I tried it!-Colleen
His Only chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wwoww (that means a double wow). That was GOOD, to say the least. Throughout the whole thing I felt like I was reading something that somebody wrote for me. I mean, I cannot tell you how much this reminded me of me! EVERY line was like "ME TOO!" Creepy, but cool! This is excellently written, as I'm sure your aware of. Again, I love the repetition and your descriptions are even more beautiful than in your other poem. Well, I dont think there is anyway that I'm going to be able to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. Excellent excellent excellent work!
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Nice...

:-)
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
haha i got ANOTHER review :D but this won't have a thing to do w/ this. just to let u kno. THIS CHICKEN IS HIDING A VERY DEADLY SECRET. heheh i just had to say that. barbie is annoying. she's not a real human being, nobody can be that boring. and i don't mean odysseus. barbie needs to be captured by the secret police. MY secret police. only prob is, i'm the only person in it. wanna join? we gotta think up a cool name for it too.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
i think you're smart and nice and funny and an awesome person! ur psychic or something or i am cuz i seriously had this phrase in my head all day that i was gonna elaborate on and write a poem abt: "the fire of one thousand suns" but that's just scary that you wrote something almost exactly like i was gonna. good job tho.
rope dancer chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
i like the update. it's nice to have you more current. we are all a bundle of contradictions. we're proud, but we worry about what other people think. but not all of us are afraid of spiders. lol.

did you ever get the two poems i sent you about my wife?

best wishes.