Reviews for Star Searchers
18419 chapter 6 . 6/29/2018
Look—the stars are dancing! Can you hear the music?

It is so beautiful to listen to the lovely music of your words! It has been a while since I first read this, almot ten years! A lot has changed, but your descriptions are still as exquisitely beautiful as I remembered! With the new Star Wars movies coming out, I couldn't help but remember this and come back to enjoy it again. I have truly missed reading your work, and I hope someday you find time again for this! You really have a gift!

I finally found a copy of Mercedes Lackey's Fire Rose, which you had recommended in one of your author's notes on My Beauty My Beast. (I have been searching for that for a long time - it was really hard to find!) I can see why you enjoyed it ... and I found it amusing, but the whole time I was reading it, I was thinkng how much more I enjoyed your Beauty and the Beast retelling. Lackey had good descriptions and the historical aspect was clever, but it kind of felt like she was throwing in some extra trash for no reason. Your stories are so clean and sweet and beautiful - I always feel like a better person after I read them! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.
18419 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Such a dainty, delightful tale! Yet our beautiful authoress seems to have fallen asleep, just like her lovely heroine. We eagerly await Prince Charming's inspiring kiss to lift the gloomy curse, awaken both slumbering maidens, and enchant readers once again.
Hopeful chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
Please update! Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? No, wait, Pretty please with a made just for Kates Erik plushie on top? I realize that you have other great works in progress, but this is too good to just leave hanging!
IntriKate chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
Do you know, I just was over at ff.n looking to see if this had been updated and I found it gone? It was very shocking I searched through here, even though the search engine is down and I had to do it the long way around. But Star Searchers is here, thank goodness, and it might even soon be up to the point I've read it madly, Kates!
WickedRedHead chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
I found it! So this is where this story is hiding, well anyway please continue working on it and update soon!
cloverluck11 chapter 10 . 5/18/2005
wow...cool story...i really like it...update soon plz!