Reviews for Billy and Me
Isis ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This... You... How...

Wow. Again, I love the imagry. Would you laugh if I told you that this poem reminded me of a movie? ;)
Tuesday13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I loved it! you have a wonderful sytle of writing that brings a fresh new idea to youth, i look forward to reading your new poems as they come in, and feel free to read some more of my songs!
Just Me Lyndsie G chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful...that's all I can come up with. Your work always leaves me speechless.
Pricilla Cox chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Very tragic, but before that, romantically sweet, and makes me miss people.
goodlifesalesman chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
The best poem I have read on Fictionpress so far (which is saying something, I've read a lot). I love how sweet and simple and carefree it seems and how the ending is kind of realistic. A great poem. Thanks for the review, and keep up the good work!Sammantha Madison
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
aw...so sad, but so sweet! great job, i love it!
crusoeing chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That's a great poem! The sort of poem that it feels nice to read again and again. I loved the way it told a story without shouting, "I'm a ballad!"
Celeste chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This poem is amazing. I love the style of the writing and the way it's written. Amazing work.
Bryony Aylwyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I really loved this poem. :)
Azaelia Hamwich chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Aw that's so poems are amazing, keep writing.
my failure chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
that was really good.
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
VERRY TOUCING AN D VERT SWET!

BRAVO!
Roaine the Great chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
That was so sad and beautiful. I can't tell at times who the poem is really directed to but it's obviously about someone special. So beautiful. I'm repeating myself but that's all I can say.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
that was a really beautiful poem, it was really moving. good work.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/18/2005