Reviews for Angels, Demons and Tricksters
Mad-4-Manga chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
0,0 I wonder what's gonna happen next?

I'm a little uncomfortable with how you're talking about demons and such. . . since I'm a christian and all. . . but I do find your story interesting, so I'll try and get the two thigns seperated: Story and Beliefs.
Yami-Tenma chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
I knew something was up with Akugi, but I never saw that twist coming! great story, update soon plz! _
copacetic obloquy chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
hey, i really just would like to say that i love how the plot unfolds on this story and the turns it takes. good job.
Mad-4-Manga chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
O.O...COOL!AWESOME I LOVEIT! WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS!...So... did the demon retain all of Akugi's spiritual abilities? very curious I LOVE THIS STORY! You write so well and really make me believe the story line. And not just in this story, in all the stories of yours that I have read. I love it! It's so cool!
Mad-4-Manga chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
WOO HOO!YOU UPDATED!AWESOME!I loved this chapter... it seems like both Miyokuei and Akugi are wondering how the other survuved this long... it's funny. The part about the eyesight was really interesting. I thought it was creative and unique! Really cool! ... I better go... my Dad will be up any time now...
Mad-4-Manga chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! The characters are so real, it's really neat! I hope you update soon!
Flying With Fish chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
_ I love this story so far except for the fact that it's exceptionally close to another story i've read. But this story is already more interesting so please keep it going!
copacetic obloquy chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Hello again! once again this chapter was basically flawless, but I do have one or so questions to ask if you please. Akugi got hurt by the demon, you said that he had scratches all down his chest, well I take it they weren't deep because he never mentions in his thoughts that it hurts or anything so I was curious as to why he didn't feel any pain from them. Is he that strong? anyway, I loved the chapter, orta vez (once again)!
Krvinma chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Dude...they're in *high school*. Doesn't it seem a bit early for marriage? People don't get married this early nowadays, and it's certainly never such a casual thing. It would make more sense if you bumped up their ages some, or changed something so that it wasn't so present-seeming.
copacetic obloquy chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
hello again. okay where to start. . . .this chapter was basically flawless, which is really impressive for anyone, so needless to say: I'm extremely impressed. This chapter had sentences that flowed well and complimented each other very well, very very little typing mistakes, so no worries there. THis chapter was extremely well written and intriguing! keep up the good work!
copacetic obloquy chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
wow, I really like this story! It's really great! just watch out of a few confusing sentences and some spelling/grammar mistakes, ok? anyway this is a really funny story!