Reviews for Cut and Bleed
em0 b0i chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
whoa...that dude submitted two reviews. stalker? j/k. what I'm trying to say is this song is very well thought out. The lyrics show a stronger emotion than the usual angst poems I've been reading. With the right beat and the right band members, this song will changed the emotive rock world...
loyanofviolence chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hey Nikki...remeber me, Loyan? From school (Lake)..in creative writing class? Well...great song/poem.
HaZaRdOuS chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Yo, tis Loyan Nikky, from school. This poem is insanely good. Keep writing, you're one hell of a writer, and a person. )
Awsome chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
hey again i love this! i loved the chorus but i dont know where it ends the way you have it but oh well it was still awsome
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
So sad. Aw. I Hope you're not actually going through this!
lost lonely girl chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
this is one of my favorites and it will make an great song one day
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Hey, i really like ur songs. they r good. Can i make one suggestion tho? make the verses longer and add a bridge. Other then that. it's really good
life.sucks.get.over.it chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
i know how ya feel
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
In reference to your summary: there is an entire section devoted to songs on the front page.
Vywien chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
That would make one-hell-of-a rock song. I know exactly what it feels like to be pushed to that extreme. You can really speak to some one, even though you may not know it.