Reviews for Poison
Penpaperaser chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh wow, after reading "Beautiful" I checked your profile... and found this other amazing "Poison". Your stories are now officially poison to me because I love 'em and am reviewing this in the middle of the night :) I found this story very meaningful - the way something seemingly as pure as love to have led to such twisted ends. The way it was portrayed... like an addiction. The atmosphere and words were all just right and in a dark way, the story is beautiful.
B-Dooliie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
dude. that is some depressing stuff. it was awesome. really great writing, pretty different from your other stuff but just as good. love the poison comment.
Nono chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hey, I read this a couple of months back and I just wanted to let you know that this was one of the best one shots I have encountered on this site. (: You are a very talented writer and this is why I regret to inform you this, I think that this one shot may have been plagarized. I was on the fanfiction site and came across an one shot eerily familiar to yours.

This is the url: /s/5377877/1/Poison. I didn't know where else to report so I thought this would be best. I hope this issue is resolved soon.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i tear (as in the wet drop that comes from an eye, not the rip paper sort of thing.)
Unwritten.prose chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
You gave this story a dark twist, which sets it apart from most other stories.

This is what romance is like these days. We are content settling with with what we have, rather than pursue what we might have. This story is an insight into one of the less-explored areas of love.

And I wouldn't have it any other way ;)
CharoletteDourling19 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is one of THE BEST oneshots I've ever read.

Its Amazing.
CyneNoir chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hm... It reminds me of drugs. Most people who do them know it's going to kill them in the end, but no matter how many times they leave, they keep coming back for more. It's an addiction. What they want is the high.

That's what this story makes me think of. That's one messed-up relationship, huh? I feel sorry for the girl.
OctoberAvenue chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
that was crazily poetic and beatiful. after all, isn't there zlways going to be someone is your life who you can't stand to be with, but have to be with? absolutely lovely. you are an amanzing author!
Evanescence's Love chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow...

This story was so mind blowing...

I've read stories like this...about being in love with someone who wouldn't even care if you died.

This one was different...

In a good way!

You should write a background story for this..

Or maybe one is his POV

Over all, I like it

No I LOVE IT!
CatProduttore chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That's kind of depressing. You did a great job with it though!
Lesumi chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Really classic. Well depicted. xD
Mithee chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Sweet~ Seriously, I find it really sweet
renegade01 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Nice. She seems addicted... ;)
soaps'nsuds chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
oh. angst much. but i loved it. this reminds me of "his mistress". are you familiar with the story? it's very much like this.:) but yours doesn't necessarily promise a good future.:))
thecakethief chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow.

Either the girl's got plenty of balls or she's got none. I don't know which.

But I like this piece of work alot! Especially that last line.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »