Reviews for Poison
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This story is eerily realistic. I can sympathise with the heroine, who remains trapped in this abusive relationship.
Maria Gracia chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is mind-blowing. Its raw, its pure truth...

You poured yourself into it, and by doing so we can truly connect with it.

Its how I feel everyday in my current relationship trapped, caged but its still where I want to be...
i3lossum chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was an amazing romance/angst story. I just wished that at the end, the guy could have done something or said something that subtly shows that he cares/loves her more than she thinks he did. I mean at least that will keep us hanging and thinking .
xx Sakura Kiss xx chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Holy shit , i usually find agsnt stories not enjoyful at all, but this one short one-shot just blew me away, i was left wide open. I loved it, you're a very well talented writer. It'd be really good if you wrote how they met and how they got to where they are now. :o...cause this doesn't tell us much about the characters, well yeah it does...but curiosity still has me. :D;;

WEll once again, i'll say this story is amazingly written. :]
anon chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I want to know more.
lilyevensj chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
okay thats a very disturbing yet true to reality story... its good im not sure if i like it or don't like it im confused :S
HaPpYGuRl chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This is the first time i've read something like this...the intensity of it was overwhelming!and the fact that people become dependent on a particular person to this extent and to give away the power to control them to someone else is really scary!
your harbor chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wow, this was just, awesome. I must admit - I loved it. Great job. It was just so, I don't know, like. Powerful. Not to mention, the writing was amazing. This was amazing. AGAIN, GREAT JOB !
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
dramtic dramatic
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That almost made me cry..Kinda sad..
Written chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
emotional abuse is no better than physical abuse. been there, done that. this story really affected me. in the bad way.

[but that's a good thing]

well done.
AphroditeLives chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Amazing. Simply amazing. I am not capable of expressing how good that was. Thank you.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This was crazy short, but it was good. I don't know if continuing it will make it lose it's goodness, but I'm aching to read more.
AmbrosiusEmrys chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Well written
Michelle Habibi chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i wouldve liked the guy tell her he was sorry and say 'i love you' to her, ridding the girls of her misery but i guess not all heros in every romance story are completley and utterly in love with the heroine...it was pretty good, though. it was a change from other romances and...refreshing. for some reason i feel like i could do anything! sorry, does that sound weird to you? i have a tendency to turn into a crazed lunatic sometimes so ill just end this review here:

-Michelle Habibi