Reviews for Poison
Genato chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
it was depressing.. it's way ouch. but i like it anyways... i did hope you wrote a happy ending though.. sucker for happy endings.. oh wellz...
SillyDarkness chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
God I have read so many stories and poems and since this is kind of like a combo it doesn't really matter since this is the best story and poem i have read in a while and I have read so many so called 'good' pieces of work you should write a book you could go big.
love4ever chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
i loved it... i really did. i seriously cried when i read it. It's so powerful, you really chose the right words to communicate the emotions. I loved how you didn't use any names becasue that made it all the more powerful.

I really liked how you used the word poison, that was good... you know, the guy doesn't seem that bad anymore... i think he might at least care for her but i'm not even gonna ask... it was just a really good read...
Takuyi chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
You know, I could relate to this story very well, probably explains why I like it so much. I especially love it how you didn't give any names for the characters and how well you expressed the character's emotions. Overall..I loved the story. Keep on writing! :D
haylee chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
wow. that was fucking depressing. you express it very well though.
gin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Well. This is written very well, and there's certainly lots of emotions in this piece which are also displayed well.

However, I really dislike this.

This is exactly the type of unhealthy relationships that happen in real life with women who can't leave abusive husbands.
sonia chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
it was beautiful
Death Princess chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
my brains feeling fuzzy and im nt feeling well so i most likely wont mke anysense in wat i say. anywho this is different. i just realised sumthin now. they had no names. took me long enough. i really liked the bit about the poison. its sad 2 think tht there are actually plenty of women like tht who are dependant on men like tht im tlkin bout nt very nice men. i really liked his character.

i mean he stayed true 2 his personality didnt like get all soppy and stuff or go all cliche esque. :p oh i really liked the added touch of the newspaper it added a very nice domestic touch to it touched with indifference. overall very effective.
topsecret32 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
...harsh... i wouldnt wanna be in her place... this was a good one shot and im lost for words
Gia Parker chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
ouch that was bit abrupt and harsh- yet superb just the same- you really get into the character's emotions
Cooties chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Wow! That was beautiful! I loved it! Wow!
kittybro chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
. Soo sad.. But soo hot D Love the guy!
oohsnapp chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
o.o.. uh... i loved it.. realyl.. i did.. but.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM1? *cries* he's soo mean! and she should really see a theripist - can't spell. or something.. well. .good job anyways!
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I bet other reviews mentioned this as well, but the perfect word to describe this story is Powerful. Yes, with a capital 'P'.

There were no names mentioned. It wasn't left on a hopeful tone. It wasn't left on a hopeless or careless tone. It just ended because there was nothing more...but so much more. I'm making no sense. But anyone can tell there's so much more to the story, yet nothing left to tell. Does that make sense? I hope it does because that's how I see the story.
Look at Her chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
er... can you make a sequel? i mean what happened after that? did he smile? did he smirk? did he welcome her? did he confess? what happened?
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »