Reviews for Poison
Tessandra chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
So I think my favorite part was that I started with a pre-set notion of what he looked like and all - you, know, what most guy characters are - and that changed just a few lines in. At the newspaper line. He became more - scholarly looking. Not at handsome. And stoic, like you said, instead of the pre-set. I have no idea if that's what you were going for, but I liked it.

And I liked the no names.

~Tessandra
NiteDreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
You have a gift to write so powerfully. I don't know how you do it, but you have the ablity to draw the reader into the main character- a rare skill to be able to do that. The perfect ending to this short story...
M Lu chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
At first, when I read Poison, I thought it needed a sequel because it left readers hanging because of the uncertainty of the female character. But having read it a second time, I realize that it doesn't because it's perfect as a stand alone. While I can't find any constructive critism to say, I'm just going to say, good job on this piece. You really emphasized how much she hates this relationship, how her feelings are so conflicted within, and how they both are dependent on eachother directly (or indirectly for the guy anyway.) At first I disliked how you used the worked "hate" so much, but it was great at enforcing the emotions the girl felt. On a final note, again Poison was fabulous and I hope you update on your other stories soon!...Wow...this is the longest review on Fictionpress I've done. :)lissy
quotata chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
O.o
NoMoreTears chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Very powerful... stotic. I really like it :)
city-gal7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
wow!..that's it...just wow! that was really deep u know?...i feel soory for her and i'm not going to even pretend that i'm happy for her...i really feel sorry for her. but i wish that he WOULD love her... u really gave her a voice.
Alkietri chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I loved it, partially because it was so well written and partially because I can directly relate to what the woman is saying. I love it when I find a relationship between characters that I can completely understand because I live it, makes it feel so much more emotional and real.

Great job, keep up the lovely work.

~Alkietri~
sexyz-bratz chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
the way she spoke was really deep. good job.. you're an awesome author who has potential to actually go and publish her stories with it being a best seller. i think you have the potential, good job!
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
O.O! That was ... wow. I love it! Any possibility of continuing or writing a sequal? . I want more~
Myztique chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
this story is short but captivating. it's very well written. keep it up!
Krystal Nickle chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Dang. How old are you? if you are a teenager, then wow! how can you be so insightful? this was amazing. you expressed her feelings perfectly and this was refreshing. A dose of reality from all the fairy tales. every romantic story has conflicts in the situation but they are ones that dont happen a lot. they are ones that dont happen in everyday life very often. they alwaya end up happily. but this story expressed a major conflict that can never end happily and happens a lot. maybe not this exact situation but similar things. so wow.
CloudyDay chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
aww. this is sweet and sad at the same time.
Harsh chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
that was great, beyond greatit flowed like a really cool song, her little poison monologue would be a great q.o.t.s.a. -u-ti-fulat first it was like the whole cliche thing, but then it evolved into something more ...whole. yes i know that doesn't make sense, but whateveryou rock
anatidaephobiac chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
i like this. you're right that its different from what you normally write, but in this case, different is good. anyway, good job.
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005