Reviews for Poison
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
this was really really good. it didnt really go anywhere, but somehow didnt seem pointless...that doesnt make that much sense but the point is that i really liked it. great job!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I don't know whether to be sad or to happy. I guess I'm not supposed to be either really. Anyways, that was a good short story.
CircleStream chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Very good! I loved it! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
huh. that's a lovely scene.
kathleen-525 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Good.
SamiKismet chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Yes, definitely, another one of your amazing achievements! I loved the whole emotion as the scene peaked and loved the climax. It was brilliant! And there was just enough dialogue. My conclusion, as usual: great work!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow, that last sentence was a killer *claps like hell*

“So, I’m home,” she declared. “Eventually you’re going to break me… you’re going to kill me… but, somehow, I don’t care.”

Wow O May be he kinda cared at the end, I'm not sure if it was that, but I think he did. For some reason, I like the fact that there were no names used ) Awesome work muchacha. I've loved your writing and always will. Take care hun,

~Bubblegum
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
That was powerfully well written. All that kept running through my head was the Alice Couper song. I wanted her to refuse him, though but I think it was better she couldn't. to be as powerless against your own feelings as she was must really be hell. The relationship was wierd and twisted, more need and desire than love-which fitted the title perfectly. Again, really powerful. Luv Kaitx
Myrika chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Beautiful! *claps hands* I've read your story "Hello Kitty" but to my shame, I never reviewed. I wasn't sure if I could offer any constructive criticism :) However, I decided that I just had to drop a line here.

This story is very well done, and when you consider that it's a short story (which not a lot of people can pull off), it's even more impressive. I like it that you didn't give the man or the woman any names. Somehow that makes the situation seem more desperate, perhaps even more intimate in a strange way.

There are intriguing hints about the man himself - he may be cold, but he does feel at times. At least that's the impression that I got. We know what the woman's motivation is, but we have to wonder why the man keeps taking her back. It suggests that he relies on her, if not in a different way.

Hrm. This review is probably getting too long :) Anyway, I'll be sure to review your other stories - Lurking Beneath the Surface, for one. Hopefully I'll have constructive criticism ;) Or at least good thoughts.

Anyway, please consider reading my story. I think you may like it, as I'm a fan of occasional snark :)
BadSweets chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Hiya!

Oh, this sounds like one of those random scenes that come into my head as well.

This one just wants me to see more of the story...I love the way the mood was created and the feelings were all there. I... want more! MORE MORE MORE of your writing. Yes. Ít's your fault for being good. I love seeing a story or chapter alert from your account D
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
My jaw was left wide open toward the end, this is very beautiful. The writing is detailed and yet, it is not boring and nor is it done badly. I really liked this. Very well written and I love the dialogue in this, very well done. _

!~* noelle *~!