Reviews for skin like cellophane
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Garage dirty; 'shrieks until she ruptures her vocal cords' but good.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Great imagery. (Here I go again, a broken record.) Love the 'cellophane' and 'bleed stars' bits.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
lovely description of her descent into madness. how many people we know today like this (or at least I do). "she becomes transfixed in everything except life", beautiful line. really sums up the whole feeling here. Love it, as usual. You are a brilliantly talented & skilled writer. Please keep your passion alive.

-salt.
Indie Tangles chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow. Its deep and melencholy without sounding emo and whiney. The line 'Sikn like cellophane' was really... I don't know how to describe it, but it really struck soemthing with me.

About Pixies Wings, I wanted it to be simulationously simplistic hope and representing the purity of an innocent child.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
to me this poem is about being sort of superficial and straying from really living. really interesting to read. good poem
citrus scented chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
wow this was awesome, i love the way you spin it with all your little detasils and vivid descriptions it really capture something unique and amazing.
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
this is descriptive and intimate. the first line sucked me in giving me a familiar sensation of my loverboy writing cryptically about me, then the end was even more true to the dark feelings we have developed, mutually, over time. i will read more of your works again. xo
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
my skin became cold and my god- the ending breaks my heart, because i know it way too way. lovely. -jess
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
every word is amazing. fingertips bleed stars. procreates lust. gargles with acid. you are SO talented. by the way...this is only MY personal preference, so you don't have to pay me any mind...but i'm not sure every poem needs an author's note. personally, i like to just read the poem and let it soak in and the note kinda breaks the mood for me. but that's just me! and i love everything you write. D
this is britt chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I love the luster of this. glorious. gah. no more words. *dies*
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This is beautiful, the poem is so amazing and really abstract and kinda odd. O_o I like it though, the line: " Her fingeryips bleed stars " Is brilliant and unique. I love it.

!* noelle *!
randomunknown chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
"her fingertips bleed stars". wow. I can't explain how much i like this!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I like it, you paint an abstract picture of who this girl is and the fact that you love her, because of the fact that you know so little about her. Truly fascinating piece, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.