Reviews for Personal Thought
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
sounds like a good idea. I personally think that poetry is better than prose. it's easier to express one's self. great thought

Tell me its not true chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
interesting, very interesting
citrus scented chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
oh i know, you capture the feeling well., i like: "leaving me gluey and gross." wonderful way of putting it.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
this is good. I have that too sometimes...I find someone I haven't talked to in a while and then you remember everything all of a sudden

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
this is really good. It explains a perfect meaning..yes we all do want to be free. great work

shadowed face chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Thx for the review I thought i'd do likewise! very reflective, and inspirational, I enjoy a good bit of melencholy now and then
Tell me its not true chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
This is great, i love the way you've put raw truth and thoughts into this.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
oh hell yeah; dont we all! great stream of conciousness it really gives an insight into you. and some wonderful insights too, i know where you're coming from!
born-again chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Thought provoking, I think this could work really well put into poetry form - but I like it as it is!
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Being thin is over-rated anyway! I mean, who needs clothes or prom dresses or swimming suits? I'll just go freaking naked, then sue the clothing industry when I get expelled! And no, I am not being sarcastic.

Thanks for all your reviews. It's so exciting for me to see that *someone* is reading what I write! :)

TPC
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
You are free in the non-tangible way. This writing expresses it. You just have to work with those you are around all the time. The true reality, rather than this site. If you truly feel "weighted down" (I have to ask, pun intended? that is very witty), then just walk a bit perhaps round the block or up hills or something with a friend or too. Make it a habit everyday and drink lots of water. Start with perhaps a half a mile and extend it to one to two every day. You will see improvement if consistent. Truly I see the thoughts behind the face. It is what I have taught myself.