Reviews for HAPPENS
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Who was it that once said love is a hurting thing. Loving someone is not takes two to make a relationship work, along with that trust.

Great Work TTFN Poem Critic
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Another great poem. Damn, you're good.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
So now I'm crying. I hate to hear that you two are going through rough times and all. I guess it's the woman in me that wants to see the happily ever after for you two. But maybe space...time...and a lil understanding will get your relationship back to where it was. Ya both know that I was always rooting for you two from the beginning, but if space and time is needed then I'll encourage you both to take it. I don't want to sound all mother hen or anything, but this poem speaks volumes. I can only suggest that you two give it time, and not to dwell too much on the negative...it'll only kill the relationship that you fought so hard to get back in the first place. Just reflect on the good things that you liked about each other. Anyway I'm not going to bore you to death...just thought I'd add my ten cents...if not two cents. I just hope you hear me. And feel free to email me whenever...I don't have anything better to do than to give off free advice. Hey ya can't beat free can ya? But trust me it's sound advice. Anyways gotta go.
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I'm sorry for everything... I'm sorry that you hurt... But just know that i'll be waiting for you...
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
This poem rocked! I am so liking this poem. Yup, this is good.*Smile*