Reviews for it's too late
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Very well done mydear. This is a very good piece, I actually like that this poem has a plot to it, which a lot of the poems that I have read have not. I can relate to this poem in an abstract way. See I would always miss when another person liked me untill it was to late, We wouldn't actually be dateing or anything but they liked me. i actually choose the boys who have no feelings for me and end up shot down every time... yeah, i know it sounds compleatly messed up but it happens.

This was very well done

I hope you write more

Kira

p.s. thank you for the lovely reviews.
Midnight Dancer chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Yay this was good! Almost like what I've gone through... :)
Darkgiftedchild chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I think everyone, somewhere can relate to this piece as either the person who felt like the person ignored them until it was too late or the person that ignored that person until they found someone else and then they opened their eyes and realized how they felt for that person. Good work and keep it up!

Rachel
RemyxZer0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
This seems more like a rant formed into a poem. There is so much raw emotion here that a poem sort-of just HAS to be written, so there it is. Nice.
dreamer-in-the-shadows chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I'm so emotional right now anything like this sets me off into tears. It was really good - I liked it.
Matelot001 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Wow, that's really nice. Is it based on your own experiances because I have had a very simmilar writing and I hope to read more soon.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
aw... what sadness... i hope this never comes to pass for u, or for anyone, it'll hurt too much. Great job!

keep writing!
JackOfSpades chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Hi there, i got your review so i decided to check out a few of your pieces. i like this one, the short lines keep it on focus. love lost, love found, a circle that doesn't break. well written, keep it up - dave
born-again chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
The subtle rhyme here and there,"But you never took the timeTo find out who I am," works well, like it.
Charlie 21 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Sad, really. But I seriously love sad poems, and I think this is great.

Keep writing!