Reviews for Two Peopole
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
one of my best friends are like this, so I can and do relate.
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
nice...
W3DNESDAY chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
word..
Aeritone chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I like this piece a lot...very well done. The way you word your feelings...I think you summarize them very well. Keep writing!

-Sarah/Aeritone
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Neat, I can relate completely to this. So true! Yeah... and, thanks alot for the review, I was actually really pleased with the poem, as you said I thought it turned out well. Thanks!
WannaBWriter chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
i like it! its short and simple but is full of power and meaning! we all have masks don't we? sometimes i wish i could just see everyone as they really are. great write!*if you get a chance check out some of my stuff. i have new things posted!
Kella Trams chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I like the message but I think the actual text could be developed more. I really relate to this so that's why I'm interested. I think what I'm wanting is more emotion, or more explanation, why do you hide behind a mask? How do you feel when you do that and what are you afraid of if you were to take the mask away and show the truth? Right now it feels like words. Heh, it's almost like the words are masked or something. I dunno. I think this has potential.