Reviews for Remember you that way
Carinthe chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I was blushing when I read your review (thank you so much, I really appreciate it!), so I decided to return the favour! I think your writing is really good, and I can see great potential here. 17 year old... When I was that age the only stuff I wrote was school papers! So once again, happily continue your writing, and expect me to probably drop you a review once in a while.
method acting chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
awesome ending. Actualy awesome everyhting. this whole thing was just AWESOME. So nice to meet a moulan rouge fan. Amen to that. :-) *adds to favourites*
RemyxZer0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Personally I love to use the vision and feeling of lips pressing together to "paint a good picture" I believe it conveys alot of emotion. Two souls are bound by a kiss, even if only for a moment. Again a wonderful poem.
roses on a grave chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
the last two lines are a killer...overall very deep, hearfelt to the core. very good.
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
sad, but i think this proves that true love goes on forever, ne? heartbreaking and yet still beautiful. great job lion-chan.
Th-forgotten chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Memories can hurt so deeply, thay can tear you apart. You're not a bad poet either :)

Well done