Reviews for fallen angels
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I like the repetition at the end. Works nice.
mystic-georgia chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Wonderful images. It's sad to say that humans are a disease that's slowly choking the planet with their toxic fumes.

Thanks for signing my Sacrifice poem. Oh,and incedently the Romans use to think that Christians WERE cannibals - hence crucifying them. Jeeze they were blind then, lol. Do you see any Christians walking around sucking on hearts? *giggles*
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
That was well done. The first stanza is my favorite
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
awesome piece. nicely written, nice use of analogies, italics, and parentheses. i like the human/e clarification. dark and intense. great job! _
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
very meaningful. i really like the angels metaphor...a very intriguing statement.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
awewsome
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
i love you. or maybe i hate you, because i want to write like this! oh, the emotions! how well you bleed onto paper. or, the computer...same difference. "perfection like chemical waste" yes, yes, i've decided. i love you.
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Very beautiful, in a haunting sort of way. Though it's an odd thing to mention sometimes, I love your use of punctuation (or lack thereof in some manners). I think my favourite bit was, "leaking (/BLEEDING) perfection like chemical waste". Great job.

Jess
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I love the way you display this piece. It wouldn't be nearly as dramatic if it weren't for the format and the punctuation... "(just waiting in a haze for the/ outcome of the (human/e) apocalypse" is definitely my favorite line. This is good. But to me, the last line doesn't stack up agaisnt the rest of it. The first part jumps out as, "Wow, this is really cool." The last line should hit harder than the rest, but in my opinion it kind of fizzled.

But this is good. :) Awesomeness.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
You promise me you won't delete this? If you do I'll hunt you down, I swear it! -_-;; I love it, as always I am amazed by your genious in this art. The sentences are amazing, structered so beautifully and really fit one another well. I love it. _ I will be very sad if you were to delete this!

!* Noelle *!
Paige Angel Lenaigh chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This is really pretty... I enjoyed it and keep an eye out for my stuff, you scratch my back I'll scrath yours...
Relayer chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
"leaking/ perfection like chemical waste." I love that line. Very interesting