Reviews for Disappointed Life
Kiea Evergreen chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
So sad! **cries** I feel so sorry for Cookie and Alabrith. I feel for them them. Very good chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! Keep up the great work! Write you later!
Geminyte chapter 8 . 6/23/2007
Hm, interesting chapter. Curious to see what happens next. Kudos for a really clean edit job. It was easy on the eyes to read, except I got a little confused with who was saying what near the end of the chapter. Maybe it was just me. Anyways, keep writing. ;)
Alabrith Ironflame chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
I never reviewed this chapter. I like this chap. I will get back into writing my story soon. don't worry, since I have so much time now, I'm going to start updating all of my stories (except A fight for life) but other than that, I will get writing..sorry for the holdup
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
I liked this chapter very much. Only a few punctuation/spelling errors, other than that...I'm really liking this story so far. :)
Geminyte chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Hm, this is a very interesting story. I like it a lot. It's got a nice point of view, who knew what was happening to Alabrith and Cookie?
Kiea Evergreen chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Wow, this was really good. I feel so sorry for Cookie. Having all those awful nightmares. I'm glad that Himar was there to help her and became her new friend. I hope that Cookie finds Alabrith soon, because that would be really scary to live in a place like that. Well, keep up the great work! Can't wait to read the next chapter. I wonder what Alabrith will say when she sees Cookie there? Keep up the great work! Write you later! :) **smiles** This is so much fun. I love doing this. And you how interan I can be. Show! **says in cute, high pitch voice**
Kiea Evergreen chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
Poor Cookie. I feel sorry for her head. That must really hurt. This is really good so far. Hilmar is so nice! I think that was funny when Cookie said that Himar and Ally belong together. That made me laugh so hard. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the next chapter! One more thing, why did you have pick the name Philip! **whines** Are you toying with me? I'm just kidding, but why Philip? **smiles**
demiXgod chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Ever since i finished Eldest, i've been much more conscious about people passing out in stories. Paolini killed the emotion of people fainting. Thankfully you aren' is so cute, don't you just wanna eat her? no pun intended
Kiea Evergreen chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
That was very good! It was very discriptive and had lots of details in the story.
seebirdflys chapter 5 . 9/25/2005

my sister likes it toololwrite more!I like the plot... what happenes !
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
VERY good chapter. I liked the emotions very well. One thing: When Saice told cookie she was very fortunate to be lucky, those two cancelled each other out. Fortune basically means the same thing as luck, if I am correct. Great work otherwise.
FireDragonBL chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
XD sorry, i was gone for about a week on vacation lolwell, your story seems good so far...some advice would be for you to place the letter in italics though _ill read more of your story when i get back from church...~Kite~
Rune Ocarina chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Wow, I like where this is going. Sorry I couldn't review this sooner, but I was moving. Anyways, nice job, though, there were some confusing parts for me when you changed perspectives but after a while a got the hang of it. Also, try to be a little more descriptive in your writing, it would help a little more to see how the character is feeling _. I feel sorry for It must be hard to be the smartest person and then have that all lost in an instant. Can't wait to see what happens next! Till then, keep up the good work!
demiXgod chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
wow, astounding how cisca was such a precocious young lady when cookie seems like a typical little kid on a sugar high...I still love the storyline! a few errors, particularly in the paragraph where the mom first hugs cookie, but other than that, I'm still cheering you on! Go go go!
demiXgod chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Ooh, pain...I like the transitions from Cisca to Cookie, although sometimes, I take a moment to catch on to them. Maybe it's just me...anyways, I'll hold my thoughts because I still have to read chapter 4