Reviews for A Picture Says a Thousand Words
ArkieR chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
I love this! I really hope you finish this, although I sincerely doubt it. :'( You've captured all the emotions perfectly!
breakthehabit chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
"You know, the snow suits you. You look like an ice goddess with the snow in your hair and that glare on your face."

breakthehabit chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Uh oh! That's why I "get rid of" my own notes. :X I would probably beat that kid up though. [the one who would dare shoving me.] :P
Affair chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Sweet, dorky, but never update :p
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Great chapter! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
KerraAftonDelvin chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
N'aw! Very sweet story.
Micah7 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
WTF! i woulda tried to at least see who said that instead of just running blindly...geez. Impulsive girl.
sophie chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
great storry

great writers

but i hate it when a storry isn't finishet

i hope you will restart writing at it again

i realy do
Ino Aole chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
you really really really really need to update, i want more
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 7 . 6/10/2008

please continue

i love this storu

your awesome

Elizabeth D-hopeless romantic chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
I like Erik. But where did you two GO?
Subbie chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
hehey, good job! Question, though. you wrote someting here, i'll quote u

"I try to celebrate christmas as regularly as possible..." (or something like that)

It just sounds werid, that's all. Wouldn't you just say, i celebrate christmas every year?

anyways, it sounds great, your style of writing is quite advanced, and I get the immpression that you're cowriting it. Are you? I once tried that with a friend of mine and we got pretty far, 16 chapters.

anyways, I'll put a story alert on this one.

Like a love sick puppy chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
You should finish this.
Anz Pineapple chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Nice! Please update. There aren't many good f/f stories on FP and then here I find one and it hasn't been updated since 2005!

0xnaomix0 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
haha. this was a funny but sweet chapter! loved it!

keep up the great work!