Reviews for A Picture Says a Thousand Words
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
this is really great! i like your writing style and the storyline! its all wonderful!

keep up the great work!

-naomi
Omok chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
2005...*stares*...2005 was when it was last up dated...and this thing isn't even COMPLETE! *-_-;*

*stabs the author(s)*

jkjk

but do try and up date/finish if you do see this comment...ne? or reply )
Always Pencil chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Wow. Where's the rest?
the nerdy chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
why did you stop? it's been such a good read. please pick it up again...
claire chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
Hallo, just have to say, I absolutely love your story. Squee. Can't wait until the next post, quite literally!
Sam chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Jeeze, I LOVE Foamy the squirrel! Especially Squirrel Songs... those were funny...
Rinoa 'Artemis' Selvara chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
More, please give us MORE! I have fallen head over heels in love with this story. Young love can be such a b*tch. No matter what. Keep up the amazing work.

Rinoa

The Golden Viper
Neanda chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
This hasn't been updated since...well, forever! But I really love this story and I'd like to see this continued, if possible.
Atelophobia chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
Put simply, I LOVED this.

“I wish 69 wasn’t so difficult!” Perrine erupted.

For a moment, there was an awkward silence, and color flooded Perrine’s face. “I mean the, uh, question… not the, uh, position… although I bet you’d have fun in it… not you specifically… uh… oh, damnit.”

that totally had me laughing like crazy.

Attempting to write a F/F fic myself, so I went around looking for inspiration and I was so glad I found this - then I realised this is an old story and y'all aren't updating anymore. ): It's a shame, it's a good story. (:
Individuality chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Very cute _
Instant Ninja chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
...hahaha...fun!
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
YA HAVE TO UPDATE!
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
HAHA, 69, THAT PART HAD ME CRACKING UP!

I JUST LOVE THE CHARACTERS!
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
AAH! I'M A SUCKER FOR TENSION! (WHEN IT ISN'T HAPPENING TO ME, THAT IS)

FIRST CHAP AND ALREADY, I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR STORY!
Aruru chapter 7 . 11/3/2005