Reviews for A Picture Says a Thousand Words
Raven A. Star chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
This Erik totally reminds me of the Eric at our school, eh Britt? Smartasses. Both of them.

Of course, I don't see our Eric as a matchmaker though. But I can see him saying "You owe me twenty bucks, by the way."

I'm loving Ms. D more and more. )
Raven A. Star chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
You don't know how many times I have smacked myself while I was reading this for NOT reading it sooner.

Great chapter. Off to read the latest update. )
Jareth Valentine chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
Hmm...not bad. A bit blatant about Ashley's intentions. And maybe explain exactly why they owe Erik twenty bucks. Oh, and one more thing...Update more frequently!
Knightmare Elite chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
I really have mixed feelings about this chapter. At some parts it's good then it drags on and it starts to get a little cliche towards the end.

Maybe this is just a rough spot in the story. Hopefully these issues will be smoothened out in future chapters. Though I'm a little worried how things are going.

Not a bad chapter but not up to usual potential. Still I'll keep reading.
Aruru chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
Aw...-whimpers for Perri-
Motif chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
No! Everything was just going swell and then this happened.
Jareth Valentine chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
Kiss? Pfft. You can't fool me. I know it was the pterodactyl. Great job, as always. Keep it coming, guys.
WhiteWolf123 chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Very good story update soon .
Aruru chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Caught up again. Good chapter. That's sweet -shuts up 8th grader friends who enjoy (l)lesbian activity- that she kissed her.
Knightmare Elite chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Well about damn time I say. It was kind of getting annoying with the constant back and forth hinderings. I just wanted to scream 'do it already'.

One thing I noticed is certain words are spelled differently in varous paragraphs like color, then colour. Not sure if it was intentional for style or just overlooked.

I'm glad this chapter finaly took a progressive step forward. The previous chapter seemed to go this way but just stopped cold and went back to the shy confusuion between both girls.

Anyway I enjoyed this chapter and this time I hope you follow through. I'll be patiently awaiting the next chapter.
i think it's patrick chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
liked it lots, very sweet and cute, easy to fall in love with characters, keep up good work, nice climax
Patrick chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Once again very good, good use of characterization, and personifying the characters, made me feel for them.
Patrick chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Awesome, absoutely awesome, great writing, good use of thoughts and descriptive stories, made it easy to feel the characters emotions :)
Xenodevil chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
That was very good. I loved it.
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
I'm glad that you inserted the writing assignment of one of the girls. I really liked reading it, and I'm quite amused by the teacher's comments on why the girls haven't told each other their feelings. Heehee...hurray for English teachers!

I liked how the writing piece mentioned the dance as well. I was wondering what happened during it, and now I know. D Huzzah!

/“All right,” she said, frowning thoughtfully. Silence ensued for some time, and then, “I wish 69 wasn’t so difficult!” Perrine erupted.

For a moment, there was an awkward silence, and color flooded Perrine’s face. “I mean the, uh, question… not the, uh, position… although I bet you’d have fun in it… not you specifically… uh… oh, damnit.”

Livi's face was bright pink. "Uhh... yeah, I knew that..." She cleared her throat and the awkward silence stretched onward, giving Livi the chance to flush a deeper shade of red. "I mean, I knew you were talking about the... the question, not the... oh god..." more awkward silence./

You don't realize how hard I cracked up on that line. I swear, I think I burst an organ or something laughing so hard. XD

*reads the last part...jaw drops* OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! GLE! THEY FINALLY ADMIT IT! THEY FINALLY DID IT! THEY KISSED! GLEE! GLEE! *spazz*

So, when's the next update? Great chapter! The fluff at the end was so thick I wanted to make Fluff Pudding. D
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »