Reviews for A Picture Says a Thousand Words
blah chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
so far this story is AWESOME! luv it and update soon...that's all
Knightmare Elite chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Again great chapter. The only thing is it's getting a little too consistant with all the amarous thoughs. Maybe it's just me but otherwise very strong conversations between both characters. I also like the little details sprinkled between to add more realism to the story. Looks like it will be an interesting year.
Anonymous1234567890 chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
I'm a longtime fic reader here on fictionpress and , but never have I made an account (my own writing is horrid, so I stick to reading other people's stuff) or submitted a single review; your story changed that. I'm completely hooked now after these two chapters, and can't wait for another update. I just HAD to make an account so I could review, because only 3 reviews so far simply doesn't do this story justice. The characters are absolutely adorable, and I love all the little awkward moments and imperfections, as well as the opposite interests of the girls. Too many stories have a couple who get along all the time and share all the same interests and have the "perfect" relationship. The realism of this story is a nice breath of fresh air, and I hope you keep it up. Don't have them just suddenly fall for each other; the awkwardness and guessing what the other is thinking are part of what makes this story great.

Sorry if this rambled on...like I said, I'm new at this, and I hope this review gives you some added motivation to keep the story going! )
pumpkinskull chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
That was indeed evil of you. That has got to be absolutely the most possibly awkward situation ever invented. (Well, maybe I could name some more... but very few.) {

Ahem. Anyways. Good story. *chews on a corner of it*

...; Nath made me review it! Don't blame me for being an incompetent reviewer! T_T
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Now that was a damn good introduction to a story. Seriously it was near perfect, the introductions of the characters were excellent. I really like how you added so many minute details to really give each girl so much depth. At the same time you captured a genuine attraction in it's infant stage.

Honestly even if they just stay friends the entire story, I'd still keep reading just because of how well it's written. There's so much emotion here and there's more to come. I'll definately keep an eye out for this. Keep up the great work.
Jareth Valentine chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Oh, my gods, these two are adorable. Just don't hook them up too soon...I love it when best friends secretly have crushes on each other and are each terrified to let the other one know. Makes for great reading. I hope to see more, and , because I like my reviews to be constructive as well as flattering...You should tweak the formatting a little. Start a new paragraph each time someone speaks, make it a little easier to read, that sort of thing. Other than that, great work. More please!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5