Reviews for By Moonlight
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That sounds really interesting. I hope you continue it soon!
yesssssss chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Jesus. That was so... wow. I'm not even sure I understand it fully, but it was amazing anyway I read a few more of your stories and you're really talented. Very well done.

- Anna
TheUnadulteratedCat chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I want Grandmother to tell *me* a story. I love the ending, it is peaceful, yet vaguely disturbing at the same time. Wow, that's new.

Well done with this, update at your leisure, and I will be sure to pop in.
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
There is now such word as "towards." I am ashamed of you for adding "s"s to your prepositions.

I don't understand why this woman feels the need to tell the kids how awful the world is. Why not let the rest of them have their innocence, and just burden the one child who agreed to it?

"It was a habit she would never part with, asking them for help - but with luck, this would be the last time. With luck, this was the last time they would be apart."That's my favorite part.

Is this going to go in the same direction as it was before? Hint: It shouldn't! Try something new.
winged chronos chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Very interesting beginning. I'm wondering how this will all lead. I'm so in love with theology meshed with science fiction - it's such an interesting hybrid. And the battle of dominance between science and religion - it presents so many moral questions with such obscure answers. The philosphy behind both science and religion is amazing and complex and just simply beautiful when presented together in a work of fiction.

All the best!

-Kay
Spike the Cross chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
nice hook
boogalaga chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Hey, I'm eager like the children. It is well told, sounding a lot like your poems. Which isn't all that surprising is it?

I eagerly await your next chapter.
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Woah. Powerful beginning. What's next? I can't wait! :)