Reviews for The City
Love like a Rose chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
Interesting way to retell the story of Christ. That is what it's meant to be, am i correct? Are the bold phrases Bible verses? Cool story...not confusing, really.. then again i read the reviews before i read it :D
shinco chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
Ah, this story is so great! Yes, Adlai is amazing! By the way, where did you get those names from? Are they in the Bible somewhere or did you look somewhere else for them? I like the fact that you use foreign names because it gives you a sense of the time and place it's happening! Great story, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Dasha Jadyn chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
Awesome! The writing made it very interesting, as well as the topic of course. Awesomely awesome.
celesdan chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
God Bless y/all!
shinco chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
A tad confusing at the end cause I couldn't tell who was talking, but I think I'll understand it better as I get into the story. It's kinda like in the movies; you hear something you don't understand, and then later it all comes together. _ Good story, maybe could use a little more detail and imagery, but other than that, it's wonderful! Keep it up! _
shinco chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow, that was great! I know where this is going! _ I can't wait to read the rest!
First Day chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Very nice. The point-of-view switching was a bit confusing at first, but it made more sense when I realized that the character talking in first-person wasn't Adlai. You're doing great! Keep it coming!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Nice start, though rather short. I look forward to more of this.
Razumihin chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I liked it. It was well written, and the switching of POVs was a nice effect. However, elaborate more on "the great house". I look forward to its continuation.