Reviews for Kayla
amisi0099 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
hm..I like this one alot!
Kayla Pich chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Hey, my name is Kayla..I LOVE YOU!

KISS ME!

lol
jackie chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i really liked it...it was sweet and it had a loot of good details...yep
Mistress-Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I love how you always make sure to include every minute detail about your characters, you even detail the dragons on their shirts. :) Its awesome. Only an excellent writer can make words come to life.
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
i like the middle part...just blows me away

Good job
Cooties chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Aw! That's cute!
Flamevixen chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Hioh S. 8387! This guy of which you describe reminds me of a dude at my middle school that I go to, 'cept he has brown hair and blonde curly parts at the bottom of his hair, and his hair's long, so he looks kinda girly. Isn't so great, the imagination? You can imagine that you can acheive anything, like guys actually like like you and ask you out and not feel like YOU'RE AN IDOIT WHO'LL BECOME AN OLD MAID! *glances around* Crap, I typed that didn't I? Good story, very descriptive, very well written. It's a really cute story. Keep up the good job!
Downfalling Mistakes chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
*looks confused* I thought it was suposed to rain? But I't kool. Has a very real feel to it. New chapter soon?
TheDevilsAngel09 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
cool story i like it, you are good writer. man by the way jeremy sound awesome and hot, i like the personalities. they are great characters, but they way i hope jeremy ends up with Kayla. good writing amazing

if you have time please review my work thanks a million