Reviews for MY LIFE
ForeverBehindTheImpression chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
AW! Thats such a sad poem! Another "I know how you feel" moment. Beautiful stuff. I love love love the last line. Its very stricking and finnishes it off just perfectly!
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
yep...i can relate to this as well.

love it!
awai-hime chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
wow, i really feel your pain in this poem, it's so totaly deep, but it's really good, very dramatic and tortured _
Moosher chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hey! I like this poem best of all your poems that ive read.. It words alot of deep feelings and thoughts so beatifully.. You kept it simple and straight to the point..No hidden emotions to find in between the lines..I like the first stanza and the similie you chose to describe your life..However, you do have a few minor errors like " How my family [don't] love me" Isn't it doesn't? and noone care[s] what happens to me.. Overall, I give you a two thumbs up! Great writing, keep it up! Oh, and thnx for your review! you're my 80th reviewer! *Hugs* As for the rhyming.. I don't always rhyme, what you read was one of my old poems... maybe 8th grade..If you check my new poetry, you'll see that the style is different from what it used to be! maybe even better! N e ways, take care! -Meme
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Very strong ending with the, "You know one day I might comply." Sort of side but nicely done. Good job.

Jess
gooey chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Hey!

This is a really good poem man. I love the words you've used and I can relate to it well.

gooey

(I recommended you on the GUILT new version, thanks for helping)
JaneDoe a.ka. invisible teen chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Wow, I really liked your poem. It was very well written and really sad, easy to identify with. Keep up the good work!
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I loved it! I felt like that last week! This is truely a work of a person with a great talent a writing. I loved this poem, you can express yourself really well I mean... wow!
chicastar5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
that has a lot of feeling in it...wth not feeling love,having pain,its just a lot,but its no a "bad" poem...there are strong questions and things that other people think themselves!keep this up!

Kari
My Dark Destiny chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Hey, that was really good! But one more thing you reviewed my poem 'The couldest touch' and you said review some of mine Lara and well... I'm not Lara. But still keep up the good work up!- Raina130
fragileHeart101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Well Done for writing this, you did really wellI live in Australia, and i bet you would love it here!Keep up the great work.
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I remember once i felt like that..it was like crap though...any ways the poem has good points and it's very emotional...

i like the poem very much...
RemyxZer0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
That is a sad poem! Whaa! ok now im over that...seriously, there is alot of...how did you put it...pain. lol. Not too shabby.

Thanx for the review on Kayla(P.S. I'm Jeremy)