Reviews for Disruptive Magic
SilentWhisperWolf chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
ooh, i love how this story is sounding! I hope you'll be able to update it again sometime soon, cause it's looking really good!
love-me-for-life chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
I like it. Keep writing please.
just a ray of sunshine chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
This story is getting really good! I'm into things supernatural such as this, so I find this story interesting. :D Keep up the good work!

DuelDragon
BuffLie chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Interesting. It's nice to see a story in the supernatural section that's not about vampires. And witches are always a cool subject.

My only little gripe - since I always have one - is the same one I had with your other story. Maybe I'm just too big on people's reactions, internal thoughts and that sort of thing. It seems that if she is a young witch without much experience, that she would have much more of a reaction to summoning such a powerful spirit.

And the fact that she just sort of laughs about the whole thing makes her seem either a little daft, or childlish. Maybe I would like her to be more terrified of him. And then the fact that he was bound to her would be even more source of drama.

*Shrug* Just a thought. I shall keep an eye on this one :)
Dying Rose chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
cool! keep it up!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I love stories with the supernatureal and witches, encantations. Fun...hope you guys keep going with this. Well-written.
Clio Mayson chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I loved your story! It was amazing and very interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter.