Reviews for the inspiration's gone now
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
how sad. but you have posted again; perhaps order is restored.

-salt.
this is britt chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
come back kismet! come back!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
-hugs- i'll miss your wonderful writing. i hope you come back, even after a hiatus. good luck with your life afterwords, wonderful poetry still )
Dorian D chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Everyone exits the stage at one time I suppose. But you're poems were all awesome. Better to stop abruptly and in your prime, than to fade from the reader's eyes. Perhaps you'll come back.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
You are a poet. A poet is a walking drama. You turned your leaving of Fictionpress into a drama. Therefore, you are still a poet. You just don't care anymore.
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
well, it is fitting that your goodbye piece is a very good one.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
No! come back. The landscape of fictionpress is so dull and empty without you. Really you've just created a huge void and I hope that you soon find the needed inspiration to begin writing again and posting because you're amazing. Really you're quite the talent and it's sad to see you go. So yes keep trying to write and come back soon.
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
I'll miss your fantastic poems. I hope that you will soon drown in inspiration and therefore come back to fictionpress.
tablesalt chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
just for the moment, i write beautifully, melly. you know it. we know it. it'll come back, don't worry. i'll be waiting.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Hopefully you will find your inspiration again someday. Inspiration can never truly escape a poet and it will come back stronger than ever. You are an amazing poet. Just remember that this 'block' won't last forever, and you keep an open mind.
youzi chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I have no idea if you are really on what many poets like to refer to as *with dramatic flourishes* a creative hiatus...this is such a dramatic LOOK AT ME piece. Very interesting. I dunno whether to sign off as i usually do, with 'keep writing'...oh well..
ying chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
everyone will miss your poems, when you get back your inspiration, we all hope that you'll be writing better than ever. you poetry has always inspired me (and many others!), so if you ever feel ready to write again, please come back okay? love ying
vionna chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
i know melly will continue writing sure she will. cos melly is a GREAT her poems are loved by everyone. (yes, that includes me)so come back. cos we lovee you. and well miss you if you dont.

lovee vion. *snifles*
lintong chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
kismet!please rise from the if not, rest please come .yes. come back.
lotte chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
i got tired of typing my full name.

girl, i respect your decision, and i just want you to know that i'm always here for you.

and you'ld always be a poet to always were one.

don't let the little things get you down.

love muchly, lotte