Reviews for our sanctuary, the catacombs
hide your eyes chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I love it, I don't know about the underlying meanings, i got a feeling of saints who really aren't saints at all. I probly got it wrong, though. I love it anyway.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
LOVE the imagery. "Eyes in my pocket"? Great line! Truly amazing. I didn't find it morbid at all. I found it sort of hopeful. I know, I'm odd. But to each his (her) own, right?
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
hm. From the title, summary, and genre alone, I would have figured this for a RomeoJuliet-esque poem, but I'm not quite sure now. Hah, now I've thoroughly confused myself. Oh well. That's what it meant to me. And the Poe short story, The Cask of Amontillado, reminded me of that one too. Ah well. The meaning is whatever the reader can gather, yes? Indeed.

-salt.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
ah, creepy-good. i'm sick, i love the eyes in the pocket thing...i just imagine it, someone walking down the street, eyes in the pocket...shudder.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Well I must ponder right after I say "Wow!"
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
awesome as always
nacay chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
what an interesting way of writing. odd but that is what makes it so good. a littel morbid for my taste. i'm more for the hole dark and depressing, but don't go to look at my work and try to find anything that is because i haven't updated in awhile. excellant job -nacay
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
*_* An amazing poem, described well and beautifully. Great job as always!

!* noelle *!
dragonelemental chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Very very gory and morbid. I'm not sure i understand though, was this just ranting or is there a meaning to it? I liked it though, the weirdness kind of makes it ... cool.