Reviews for River
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
The imagery was lovely, the words flowing, the work in its entirety...beautiful
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Yet again, very good one! Very often, it irritates me when poems rhyme. It seems so forced most of the time. Yet, with this poem, I didn't have that irritation at all! It comes so natural when you write it...very clever, very good!
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Okay, thought I'd read your 'trademark poem'. I like how it flows. Very nicely done. I think my favorite line would have to be,

"For the abandoned heart alone

Surpass that one stepping stone"

Lovely, really.

Thanks for the review, love. (Oh gosh, now I'm starting to sound like Ariel)

Anyways, keep on writing.

-Ramen
pukein ivy chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This was actually very pretty, and the ryming had good rhythm. It was sad, in an aww sigh sort of way. I really liked this. I understand how its your "trade mark"
writing-to-save-my-soul chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
i really like this, the style is great! its sad without bringing a tear to your eye and its pretty! keep it up.
BrokenandBeautiful chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
that was, and it was, and you are, and OMG ITS AMAZING. HA i found the words to describe your amazingness. It was so good wonderful job, seriously beautiful! The imagery, the OMG ITS AMAZING. Oh by the way I was shown this poem by X*MidnightStar*X so u have her to thank for the presence of this wonderful review!

sorry just a tad hyper at the moment!

Super good job!
PM20 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Wonderful poem, the imagery is beautiful. It exudes a great feeling of tranquility. Wonderful work and thanks for sharing.
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
You were considering NOT posting this? what is wrong with you! This was so... omg... it was so different than anything else I have read. So serene. Beautiful. It made me feel like someone was singing a lullaby, or like a running stream... I dunno, it was just BEAUTIFUL and it's going on my favs so you better not take it down -.-; lol I love it. I can understand why this is your trademark Star
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Reading your A/N I'm grateful you did not remove this. For som odd reason I don't believe I've read this. AMAZING poem.

Btw, thanks for the review.
Ebony Falcon chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
wow, this is really good. I can see why it's your signature poem.
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
hey... wow this is simply stunning. I dont know how you do it...combining amazing imagery with flawless rhythm, and beautiful words. amazing amazing work.

write on,-Em
Ashl3y5991 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Absolutely amazing!
HgBookworm chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I love this poem, like many of your others. It carries so much emotion and the words just seem to flow so easily. -HgBookworm
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I can see why this is your trademark poem. It is quite remarkable...and the remark I'd like to make is that it is beautiful and haunting. There's such a mournful Poe-esque quality to it.
bahaghari chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Glad you changed your mind. Otherwise there wouldn't be a name "Perilous Dreams" or "Mizu no Kokoro" in my list.

This poem... so sad, but beautifully written.
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »