Reviews for Beautiful, you are in the photograph
Jazzista chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This brings tears to my eyes as I have some friends who go through the same thing. Your words are like caresses for your friend's soul. This is wonderful.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
there's just nothing to say, it speaks for itself...!
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
It's as if it's a rushed plea; the brackets add to this. It's good, and heartfelt.
Bitch Du Jour chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This would be the perfect thing for my friend's girlfriend Clarelle to read. She's bulimic, and won't listen to anything I've told her. ;-;At any rate, beautiful language, and it's very true to life.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I know it makes no sense but I got a beautiful 1800's english tone out of it. I loved it!
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
love it, great use of brackets and italics and i like how you dealt with this issue with such passion and beauty x weasel within x
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
sweet but perhaps oversimplified...still nicely done. : )
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Great job!
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Fantastic. I love the style in this, especially the ending. Blech, self-image. May the (wo)man who created mirrors rot in hell (or something like it).
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Haunting. Detached. Beautiful, and full of distant longing. Longing to help, to heal, but also the lingering feeling of, "I am helpless." Great job. The flow of this poem is different from any other, and yet it fits perfectly. Amazing.

-Sunami Silverblade
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
So sad and touching, at the same time the speaker's care and love for the person shines through so beautifully, especially in the apostrophe "beautiful" that keeps recurring throughout the poem. Wonderful job, almost made me cry.
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Wow. Dark and eerie, as innocent as the message may appear to be. I like this a lot!
bleeding subterfuge chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Wow, strong imagery... and sadness. i love.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
all i can say is, i relate...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
so sad and true.. beautiful poem
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »