Reviews for Beautiful, you are in the photograph
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
nice poem. very sweet of you to dedicate it, and a really nice piece overall. it's good that you will address her as beautiful, so that she may see her self-worth and perhaps not look down upon herself so much. :) nice work. keep writing!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
THis is realyl beautiful, I hope your friends doing alright. It's great that your their for your friend. I hope it turns out good in the end. You have my pleasent atheist prayers...whatever good that means...

ANNA
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wonderful writing :)
Infection chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wow, i loveed this, it was full of emotion, superbly and wonerfully written, good job.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
lovely and gentle coaxing...soothing friendships is felt throughout this poem
scudcrow chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
The person must be quite the catch for having such a beautiful poem dedicated to themself. The melancholy has several meanings & interpretations-like a photo seen through nion lights, moonlight, etc. etc.

Very realistic & down to earth!

K
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
So short, yet so powerful. I really enjoyed it, even though it's such a sad subject. The title and the words in brackets were my favorite part of this. And the ending was beautiful. Such a sad subject, but you did a good job with this poem. Great work, thanks for the reviews, and keep writing! :D
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
very awe inspiring...
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
i like this. i can relate strongly. I love how you ended by just saying "nothing but bones". btw thanks for the reveiw. keep writing.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
O, makes me want to cry. So beautiful and shrouded in terrible sadness.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
beautiful, absoulutly beautiful, and quite sad.i hope your friend can battle through.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
How very sad and so painfully true. Anorexia has to be one of the most painful things to ever go through. Thankfully I've never had that problem. But I've read several really good poems about anorexia on this web site (including yours.) This gives me such a sad glimpse into the mind of someone who has to deal with this.

I hope I'm not saying any thing insulting here. I'm never good expressing my self, when it comes to this subject.
pale doll chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Wow, this is so beautiful (even though i'm pro-ana). You did a really nice job with this, and I like how you put some words in parenthesis, it really adds something to the piece. You are such a wonderful writer, and I love reading all of your stuff! Seriously, everytime I see an Author Alert from you, I smile and always open that first! hehe
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
this poem is like a bittersweet taste. sweet in the beginning, then bitter in the last two lines. those last two lines r very solid and powerful.

awesome work as always!
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
That was just BEAUTIFUL... the last sentence made the impact of this poem more severe. Keep writing, you rock!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »