Reviews for Will you tell me a story?
Life Just Gets Harder chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
YOU BIG MASCULINE THING YOU! NO WONDER SPOCKISH GIRL HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO GUSHY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GIRL LOCKS! WE ALL KNOW IT'S SURE NOT YOUR FUCKING POOR WRITING SKILLS THAT WOULD TURN HER ON TO YOU YOU BIG MUSCLE BOUND BITCH!

Again Dear Friends chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
ONLY A FUCKING IDIOT WOULD WRITE FIVE FUCKING BAD ENDINGS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TOTALLY INCAPABLE OF WRITING ONE FUCKING GOOD ONE.

Vulcan Cupid chapter 1 . 10/4/2006

A Scathing Trekkie chapter 1 . 10/3/2006

Nemesis Arrives chapter 1 . 9/24/2006

The Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
DO THAT TRICK AGAIN, THE ONE WHERE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR HEAD DISAPPEARS.

Vulcans Do It Better chapter 1 . 9/19/2006

Vulan Dating Service chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
YOU MUST HAVE TAKEN GREAT PAINS; YOU COULD NOT NATURALLY HAVE BEEN SO VERY STUPID.

Shaboopie chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD PECKERHEAD

Pointed ears Are Cute chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD, OKAY, YOU ABUSIVE FUCKWAD,
cowgirlhamster chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER

J.M.Collins chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
The joke is good. I like it, but i think it would have more impact if you built it up a bit more. Or, even better, built it into a longer story rather than this short one.

Keep writing!-James C.
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
i feel like that is so wrong, but i can't help but laugh! - lol, even the word honeybunch had me grinning like an idiot (i never hear it often, that's why). oh mou, i better stop talking now... [sweatdrop] hehe, it was cute and good though [grin]
Suzume Takara chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I know what you mean. what is so wrong with a 14 year old girl asking for a bedtime story? Maybe I am just lazy ...
hypocrite extrodinare chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
hahahahaha! thats the response I get for that question! and I always have to answer no... then i get yelled at... but sh, dont tell them!