Reviews for Pretending
lymli chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
it's so annoying how people do things to get attention, I like this.
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Huh, true true. It's such a sad fact that sometimes you have to be this way for people to pay attention to you. The title went perfectly, by the way. Nice.
LaDameNoir chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Omg... i hate you... i wish i could write like that. THe poem was simple, to the point, and it just leaves you with that serernish sadish pensiveish feeling. again, i hate you, but in the good way.

LaDameNoir
WickedSilence chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I thought this was a very well written poem. You managed to infuse it with a lot of imagery without forcing the flow. The only word I did not understand was "alar" in the second to last staza, line 4. Otherwise, good poem. Keep writing!
MageDay chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I always look for good use of imagery, and this poem is a great example. Good job!
CrystalIceDragon07 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
wow this is awesome! make another poem!
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This is beautiful...Great job. You have a unique way of writing and make it seem so beautiful and tranquil. Amazing job!
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Hauntingly real in many ways. Your choice of words is nothing short of awesome, and I especially liked the final two lines. It closes the poem wonderfully. Great job here.
elasandra chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Very well done. just love u're poetry and u're writing. It's very...rhythm like. easily flowing, very smooth. Can feel the emotions in the writing. wonderful. Keep up the great work!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
great word play and nice rhyming going on there! i just dunno bout the word [alar]... great work, keep it up!
Areida Hollyoak chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
hello! mostly to say thanks for the review and correction its not my best, heh.

nice piece. rather trite topic but you held it well, i like the 'repeat' at the end. rue underlay is a nice line, nice concept.

not bad, keep it up (: