Reviews for The Wallflower
SemiTurtle chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
I hope Adele married (or eloped with) someone else so Michael can forget the promise he made. Goodness, update at your leisure _ .
katiebug chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
MORE MALE GROVELING! This was a good chapter, but it was kinda short. Thats alright though, but update soon! I hate cliffies!
Lady Wrye chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
"Note to self: Find everything I can about Brixton and make his life Hell. He was way too comfortable with Lita for my taste."

LOL! Love it! She can't marry John! -outraged- Oh well, I shall have to wait for the next chapter..

-Vanessa
ElvislivesAgain chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
Oh clavie the bad one, I LOVED IT, it was awesome. and I still love derek, Lita so should get with him, and I have a feeling that Adam and Adele are going to get married. WOnderfull chappie, and thanks, the pain is going away, and I'm feeling alot better, I even got to put a little pressure on it. I think I'm making progress. I might even get to eat at the table tomorow. well ttyl, and thanks for the well wishes. Luv Jen :D
CheesyBiscuits chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
derek should try to do something that no one else would think to do. it doesnt have eto b expensive ro extravegent. it could b as simple as singing to her outside her bedroom window in spanish. i hope lita doesnt lead John on by telling him that she'll marry him.

im happy to see that michael is starting to think of jenny as more than just a friend. update soon!
Unangelichalo chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
Uh oh...

Well, he should have read the letter.

He's gonna have to do something really good to get her back...

Update soon!

Love Kat.
the devil herself chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
i think that jenny should end up with michal. i just wont to inform you that there are small hickups throughout your story but other than that its great
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Wow! This was such a great chapter. I really want Lita and Derek to get together, but I'm also really glad that Lita has moved on, and that she has John there to make Derek Jealous. I don't know if John's really nice or not yet. My guess is most likely not because he is telling her what to do. But if he is nice, you can't leave him alone and in the cold when she goes for Derek, because that's just not nice. Maybe he could get together with Adele, but if he is really nice I wouldn’t want to torture him that way.

What I am most excited about with this chapter is that Michael finally reveals his feelings for Jenny. I think that they are so sweet. And the necklace, my heart started to go pitter patter. I just love those two together!

I have one question if there is going to be a third installment in The Evencorts saga, whom is it going to be about? I would love it if it was about Sophie, but if it were about Lita's kids that would be great too. Well, keep writing.

TTFN ;-P
Tortugapoet chapter 13 . 7/2/2005
Omg Alex! I feel so loved. First you make Derek my dream man, then dedicate a chapter to me! You rock so much more! Also: 1) Lita is so stubborn. 2) Michael is an idiot. 3) You better have some steaminess coming up ya, Drea
Kat1989 chapter 13 . 7/2/2005
I'm glad you tore yourself away from your marathon long enough to update your story. That was very nice of you.

Wow, I just want to smack John. Even though he is probably a great guy and all, you just want to be able to hit him and yell at him for getting in the way of their relationship. Especially since she opened his letter before she opened Derek's. Ah well, I'm sure it'll be resolved sometime in the next few chapters. Please update soon.
Unangelichalo chapter 12 . 7/2/2005
Omigosh! You *have* to update. You *have* to.

I can't wait!

Love Kat.
ElvislivesAgain chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
Aww clavie thanks, the surgery went well. I am in excrutiating pain, but ot went well thanks for making me feel so much better. ;D luv Jen
virgo-valentina chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
poor ickle derrickins finally realised his stupidity! I want more!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
I can't wait for the groveling, because Derek has been a complete and totally stupid ass.

This is my first review; I know that I'm bad. I read "With You" and so I decided to read this. At first I didn't think that I was going to like it. I mean it is so different from "With You." There are so many characters that speak in first person and so much stuff going on that I was almost sure that I wouldn’t finish it. But then it is really starting to grow on me. I honestly like all the characters (Except for Adele, of course). I even like Derek, who is going through a stupid time, and I like knowing what they are thinking and feeling by the use of first person. It just took me a while to get into the swing of the story because there is so much going on. I really want Michael and Jenny to get together, but isn’t she only 15. That is kind of young . . .

As I was reading I just kept on wondering, what is Lita and Derek's problem going to be? Because they get along so great.

Well, I'm really enjoying it and waiting for more. I’m really glad that I continued reading because now I’m addicted to your story. Please update soon ;-P
BeeBee chapter 12 . 6/30/2005
Derek had better grovel! I love his mother: "You, my son, are an idiot." ROFLMFAO!

-BeeBee