Reviews for Omundor's Daughters – Forbidden
Unknown chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
There are some grammer mistakes and I would change some sentences to make them flow better, but other than that I really enjoyed reading this story.
jen chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
u r story was ok but there was 2 much cursing and don't add adult stuff in u r next story. it's gross , other than that the plot was cool.
Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
It was a good story but im really really confuzed about the ending!
Saved By Blood chapter 17 . 10/26/2007
I read this story in one night. It was THAT good. So intriguing. I was hooked from the beginning! ;P It might need a little proofreading though. Otherwise, excellent story!
Shot Glass chapter 18 . 8/15/2007
Amazing. You're so so very imaginative, and I love it! Keep up the good work (and you can be sure I'll be reading the sequel)
Angel of Ink chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
I like this story, but your grammar is kind of bad and I think Berek and Emmeline are moving too fast. She hasn't even known him for two weeks. No one in their right mind would make out with a prisoner they've known that long, even if he isn't a criminal.
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 18 . 2/22/2007
A sequel would be very nice. I liked this story a lot and I like Berek. I hope you decide to do a sequel.
Solana chapter 17 . 1/2/2007
I feel bad for not reviewing every chapter so I'll just leave you a nice long review at the end. First of all, I just found this story for the first time like, two hours ago and I read the whole thing in one sitting. It was fantastic. The idea was supremely original and interesting and I love you're writing, as well as your characters (Berek is a smexy beast). I really hope you get around to writing a sequel, as well as Alisa (I was disappointed we didn't find out more about her). The only criticism I have is simply a gramatical one. You kept switching back and forth between present and past tense. In one sentence you would say something like "it was" and in the very next, you'd switch to present tense and say "it is". This was slightly annoying and made a few passages just a bit hard to follow (I didn't notice you doing it so much toward the end as you had at the beginning, but I think that was probably just a result of me being so caught up in the story that the grammer didn't get me all that fussed). But like I said, the story was amazing, and I can't wait for more!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 18 . 10/20/2006
great story. although its very short, its still good.
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Fifine chapter 17 . 8/3/2006
Hello !

I just read your whole story and I'm not disappointed. It was quite good (I love romances...lol). I thought it was of the fantasy genre (another genre i love) but in fact it's more a science fiction story. I liked the characters very much and switching between both Emmeline and Berek's point of views was a good idea in this case. I liked also the fact that you chose the internal point of view to develop the psychology of the characters. All in all, it was an enjoyable reading.

What I found strange though, was the fact that Berek is from a different planet, he's nerver heard of Earth before, yet he can understand Emmeline without any difficulty, he knows also the names of the clothes Emmeline are wearing (he recognizes the jeans, for example), etc...There were those kinds of details, not very important here since the goal was to write a romance (and it was a good romance, one that I liked anyway lol) but that I found incoherent in the setting of the story.

And if you want to write a sequel, I'm all for it. I'll be glad to read what will happen to Emmeline and Berek :P I'll wait until you decide to put your notes on your computer :) Keep writing !
cherrypiesizzle chapter 17 . 4/12/2006
That's it? It seems so...so...incomplete! What's to become of those two? What happens if Berek has to leave?
KittyCatSomethingorAnother chapter 18 . 3/11/2006
it's a great story I've never really seen something quiet like it. You have some imagination.
breakmyheart chapter 17 . 10/16/2005
aw i love the story!
LcT514 chapter 18 . 7/20/2005
this story was really great and an amazing and enjoyable read that was worth the time
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »