Reviews for Poetic Anarchy
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Cool. Reflects my feelings.
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow. *is amazed* Not much more I can say to that... too big for words. Good job.

Leeona Trance
CovinS chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
First, i'm sorry i haven't been leaving reviews. Long story short, my computer at home is messed up and it can't load pop-ups anymore, hence, no reviews. That said...This poem has a very consistent tone. I feel like i could read it and easily have the audience involved with what i'm saying. The problem is that i have a hard time finding a rhythm. I can read a few sentences, but after the first time i stop, i have a hard time picking back up. I'd like to hear you read it, because maybe i'm close-minded with melodies. Rhythm aside, i like it a lot. Somebody once told me the something very similar to my face that i was looking for tragedy so i can play the part of a starving artist (it was in a different context, but they used those words). I wanted to laugh at them because they couldn't back it up. In this poem, however, there's a kind of peaceful anger. It's an oxymoron, but that's the only way i can describe what i get from this. Somehow, this is like a five paragraph essay, and you've convinced me that the person the narrator is talking to is exactly what somebody claimed i was. I believe it's in the word usage; "Unlucky...," "honestly," "you say softly," the repition of "such a poet." All those and a few others really help define this character while saying very little. Talent, my dear, talent.
Akhenaten chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wow, that was really well-written. Beautiful imagery, and it really made one think. A little more preachy than most, but the awesomeness of it makes up for that minor detail...
Aeritone chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
A wonderful read...feels like it's right from the heart. I especially liked the stanza about the 'crooked cross'...almost like how I feel about religion sometimes.

Very well done indeed. _

-Sarah/Aeritone
Stephen Haramis chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
WOW WOW WOW WOW, this is great piece of art, right here, beautiful vision, and what a way to end it the last line is great. Great writing, i shall add this to my favorites.!