Reviews for Tragic Traitor Tactics
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Alas, there is no more. Wilt thou not force thy brilliant mind to concoct more of this fascinating prose?
Bitter.Sweet.Endings chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
I like this story! lol this is good.. what;s up with the glowy rock? is it even a rock?great job!
superwiidude chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
that was a good chapter. i'm so glad you posted another chapter. if you like you can read some of the recant chapters for my stories. i'd greatly enjoy the honor of a reveiw

-chaos from the knight of doom
In Search of Sunrise chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
wow this is really AMAZING SO FAR...lol no wonder it's had many reviews and all in just 4 chaps...unlike mine..which is..eh..(no comment)" hahaha..anyways...I find it really interesting! especially the flow of the story so far..glad to be number 98

JMps thx for the review!
Aithwayth chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
This is how it always seems to go whenever you really need help. No one wants to listen and understand. No matter how you piece it together in your mind, nothing ever goes the way you plan.

I like this chapter. It's up beat. There are some grammatical errors and misuse of words, but those can be fixed. Keep it up!
ElectricShadow chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
okay I'm finally reviewing your story, your story is good but at some points in the story it gets kind of confusing, I like it none the less and say it's one of the better stories I've read in , I hope you update faster than me...
Mettalic darkness chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
that lady is such a meanie... HOW COULD SHE! What a story.
mizu no kokoro chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
heya jess hows it goin'? haven't talk to u for long time

i didn't read, cuz i have no time much on my hands just want you to know that i support this story all the way just, forget all them flames and just do what you gotta do, k?

keep writing!
cynically twisted smiles chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Man, what an awesome chapter and she has revealed her name! Whoop, whoop.

-ahem-

Once again, that was an awesome chapter, and I want you to update soon.
Chryse chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I thought this was really good. You might want to give a slight bit more background detail before going into all this, but as long as you explain it later it's no fatal error. (Who are these people? Where are they? What do they look like? Male or female main character? Etc.)

I hope you continue it soon! I want to know what happens! Chryse
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Hm...I'm not quite sure what to say. -_-a It starts off somewhat vengeful, with two conflicting views, and then afterwards I get a very black and white impression of things. You have the ordinary person, then the evil Flamers. I've seen similar ideas, but the use of ninjas along with motorbikes just confuses me. T_T

Just a few small things, such as your punctuation when people are speaking. Taking from the first chapter, "She understood, “Well, I decided why not hit two birds with one stone?” She answered" probably would read better it it was "She understood. “Well, I decided why not hit two birds with one stone?” she answered."

Also, sometimes parts of the chapter are a bit bland. It times there is little description of what Morry is feeling and what the others are doing when they are talking. Also "I was quite outspoken for my age, that, and I often had to defend my actions when I executed pranks around the neighbourhood" probably isn't needed, since the reader should be able to tell that Morry's outspoken from her attitude in the story.

Probably a little nit-picking on my part, but sometimes these little things can detract from a story. Perhaps going back and proofreading or editing before you upload might be a good idea.

I'll be hanging around to see why the Flamer was sent to assassinate Morry. a
Clodhopper chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
aw, tragedy...those make me a sad person. well written, interesting...the name "Violet" doesnt really strike fear into my heart...btw, "flamers" might not be the best idea for a name. its kind of a slang for homosexuals, i dont know if u knew that. if u did...well, ignore the last statement. sad that she had to leave the parents behind, tho if everyone was being murdered i dont know if i'd argue about the whole driving issue, i think i'd just listen. brave dad. u described her as a child very well, i liked that

Mack
BlizzardComics chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
I'm loving thisTell me, how on earth do you get so many reviews? 've only gotten 4 on Personal Demons and three of them are from you...;_;
Clodhopper chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I could have swore I already read this...I guess not.

Anyway, it was real good. I noticed a fair amount of punctuation errors, but they're errors everybody has made. Commas after dialogue if you are noting who said it. I see you have them before, which is good, but they also come after. But you've probably already gotten these corrections.

Again, like I said, it was real good. I would read more, but I have errands to run. I'll be back to read more later on.

Ty
Calliope Foster chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
Don't listen to that fake 'Blackhawke' or whatever the fool's name is. Apparently he/she doesn't have the balls to author a story, so you should take no grief from that idiot. All right?So, onward with my review. This chapter improved upon your abilities. It's a sassy story and I think the bulk of the reviewers are enjoying it as much as I am. Keep going.
101 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »