Reviews for On Every Blackboard
allancaldera chapter 1 . 1/9
I like the setting of the in a place such open minded in which the majority doesn't care their teachers are gay. Daniel is cute and sexy and Kyle so sweet. They make such a good and cute couple.
Kirihime chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Sooo cute
granity20 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
i definitely enjoyed this one!

so sweet... and cool, the message on the blackboard.
thanks for this!
jacob chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Sweet, but highly unrealistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
; )
rdemon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This made my otherwise dreadful and tiring day for the better. I couldn't stop smiling and my mom is giving me weird looks. *Please don't come here and ask what I'm reading, please don't come here and ask what I'm reading...*
GerardtheMoose chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was such a good idea ! I think I'd just die if that happened in my shcool ! Loved it 3
twibbit chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
:) so cute!
Miss Master chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was hilarious! And quite sweet too. ;)

Loved the little end snippets - short and leaves the reader wanting more. :D

xoxo
sirius-black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This story took me forever to find again! Now I can finally leave a little something. This fic was one of the few fics I first read when I came to this website, it was totally cute and made me smile. The little clips at the end made me blush, but overall a nice little story I'm glad to have read.
ToraOkami303 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
:3 aw win!

T O
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i loved the three students, they sound like fun people wish every school was as open-minded as that! kyle and daniel sure are cute xD
charm en route chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was way too cute

:D
Subbie chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
OMG! OMFG! SO FUNNY ! I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR READING THIS, NO JOKE!

Wow. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Lee
Cattails chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was hilarious and adorable. I wish things like this had happened in my high school! The little footnotes made me giggle
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »