Reviews for Loved You Forever
vanilla.barcode chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
this is a really good poem, nicely written.

keep up the good work
in theory chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Now I can see why your work is so popular; it appeals to practically every kind of person, each line tailored to stand out in a different way to a different person.
emilyrachel chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
interesting poem. it appears to be more of a story of your life than a poetic peice which is ok! the emotion is very evident in it though as it always is and its great that you can vent out your feelings in this way. may i ask if the poem was about zia?
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
wow. i'm teary eyed. -kisses you w/ much love-
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Started it slow and ended with much emotion, a great way to go. I hope that you feel a bit better. A great poem with a very honest look at everything.

Keep it up.
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
wow. Another beautiful piece. Well done!
xHannahx chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
**hugs** i hope things work out hun, give it some time and some space. nice poem, really expressive.

Han.
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
ah breathtaking! i loved the last line the best _
untilI chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
this piece don't follow your usual formats withe the rhyming, but I like it any way! Your free verse is awesome, though I really shouldn't expect any less at this point. Keep up the good work and pst more
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
this is what I'm going though, word for word, though I must admit that I was much more bitter about it.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Awsome poem great job _
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Woah..

Ok, I know I don't know your life but is this about Zai and Keith?

Because it seemed like you three were so close!

Aww...I'm sending you my love babe.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
the ending really is what gave this a hopeful look. ujnable to forget or let go of that love but are willing to leave it all behind. *dies* its such a lovely poem, and so well expressed. :P beautiful.

!* noelle *!
Anthony Bailly chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow, another one with heavy emotions. A bit slow to start off but collected great rhythm in the middle section and i loved the last two lines,

Another classic
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Very sad but it really sents out a message. Good job on the poem and remember what I said eh?

Much love, Rosanna.