Reviews for Steps To Suicide
LuckyCharm.698 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
the way u write sugar, you have a unique style to the format of every poem you write. I love seeing poetry formats that rnt used to often and yet it really goes with the poem! Very kik!
Herminia chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Very creative steps. I like the poem. Good job.
Unstable Kitten chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Ally, this so simple yet complex. Like the format is simple and it is short but it's so beautifully and artistically written. I love the way you did steps 1-5. It was so great. I loved it.

Unstable
Jeva Poe chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I have been there and done that so many times myself-save for the fact I didn't die, but nothing works out as it should.

Fantastic job though, I'm putting it on my favourites list.

-Jeva Poe
TriciaArlene chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Beautiful, especially the first half with the steps... its flows really well.. _
in theory chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Yay the server's working again. I'm so in love with the format of this, it gently drags you into a masochistic final stanza. Brilliant.
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow. This is powerful. The counting works really well. And then the way it changes to couplets.. yeah, I like it a lot.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
beautiful, yet so painful to read. i can only hope that you are okay, and taht your words will not soon become a reality. keep strong, and keep writing. all my love, shadowed mind.
emilyrachel chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
omg this is amazing. i particuarly liked the rhyming scheme and as always the last two lines. if anything this has inspired me to put up my more emotional work. i can totally understand the feeling expressed here amazing keep it up
like a lover chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I thought this was well-written, but was lacking in originality.. also, maybe it would look better if you didn't bold those words.. just my opinion, though. Still, good job. :D
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is very dark and edgy, but I like it.
laura chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I love this piece. The title especially - it's true. the rhyme scheme especially. ive read a few of you're works and they're quite good
PerpetualBliss44 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
wow...this is really amazing.

scary.

but amazing.

keep writing!
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
It's very well written.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
i love it! i can't even describe it. chilling, trutheful, flowing, beautiful... oh! i could go on forever

-hugs you, kisses you and hugs you again-
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »