Reviews for Steps To Suicide
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
a very abrupt ending which seems so fitting to this poem, i like the beginning too because it's like a build up, and then i like the end because it has a nice structure to it and just suddenly ends, like a life would suddenly end, very well portrayed with a hell of a lot of feeling in it x weasel within x

p.s. glad you liked the poem!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow, powerful format. Leaves one breathless.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I'm speechless...this is so haunting, so beautiful...very well-written. Great Job!
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Very well written and very shocking! I love it!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This is really moving. The first few lines are really original and the rest is so beautiful. Keep up the good work! queenvixta
Kira06 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I reall liked that one it was really deep keep up teh good work
D. A. Emme chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Okay since it means alot for people to read and review, I thought I'd review. Oh I read it first. You've read some of my stuff, and I've read some of your stuff. Anyways, it means a lot to me also, if you don't go through with suicide. Yes, you don't know who I am, yes I am a christan. AND I've gone through something like this. Sorta still am, but I'm doing good. Anyways, you don't know me and I don't mean to freak you out, but I care about chu. And I'll be praying for you, even if you don't want me too. You are free to email me if you want. Well, I hope to read more from you. Be strong!

GWS
Thithsillus chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm-impressed. It takes a lot to convey this feeling without sounding like a whining, dramatic brat. Stamp of approval! Flows well, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, makes me sad. Isn't that what poetry is? Emotion?
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I loved the countdown! EXCELLENT IDEA! Very unique and this poem really stand out from other suicide poems. Absolutely amazing!
Ephemeral Shock chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
OMG that's just amazing. Hauntingly beautiful. I love it how you can describe everything so perfectly and yet still rhyme. I envy that. I don't see anything at all that needs to be worked on.

-Much love and support-
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
An interesting start, I can understand where the thoughts would come from. Just know that everyone would miss you, I woudl be very sad myself, you are such a great person and I love seeing reviews from you every week.

You can email me any time okay.

Keep it up.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
I love this!
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This is so sad. It's beautifully written though. Please read "cutter" and "a continuous fight" you can stop. Keep writing. You write beautifully
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
aww that's sad but really good i really like it you're very talented keep writing 4 eva and always *HUGS*

ScArRED HeArT
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I see I haven't reviewed this one yet, so here it goes _

I think it's a beautiful poem, you've captured those steps to suicide very well. I also LOVE that last line, I think it says so much about the reason that the person you're talking about in this poem is commiting suicide...So yeah, basically I really love this poem, but I seriously pray to god that you won't ever try this yourself. You're way too good of a person and I'm so sure that suicide isn't your fate. Trust me on that one ok?

Much love, Rosanna.